anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
So on the latest version I can't seem to get the Starfire the Terrible costume to unlock. I seem to have done every action both with Blackfire as henchwoman and without. Anyone know what's up?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So on the latest version I can't seem to get the Starfire the Terrible costume to unlock. I seem to have done every action both with Blackfire as henchwoman and without. Anyone know what's up?
I am pretty sure it is the inspection scene that is the requirement there (maybe nude variants help with it too)

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
I am pretty sure it is the inspection scene that is the requirement there (maybe nude variants help with it too)
I tried looking for it. Doesn't seem to be there? When I have blackfire as henchwoman, the special options are still leash and nickname. Weirdly if I do street, it still goes back to Glamour Slam for a joint scene with them. Without blackfire still no inspection option.

Oh never mind, got it because for some reason there was a couple of dance scenes left to unlock strip. Weird

Reactions: Henshinvolt

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I'm having an issue with Vixen. First time Lex has sex with her, after the climax the camera just keeps bobbing up and down and the screen darkens. I can't progress. It just keeps looping that part.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
New additions that should be added:
Once you fully bang the female villain it unlocks them permanently (no more buying their services.)

The ability to put the female villains/henchwomen/other girls into the GS and MB. (It's a slave trainer game. Let's start throwing more meat into the grinder.)

Leash scene prostitution (Sell girl to customer at club for a scene and additional money? Yes/No.)

Sexxx Luthor costume. (Please, It would be a great reference and a hilarious costume.)
And also a nude costume for Lex (think of how people would react when he starts monologuing in the nude.)

Those fantastic interactions with the male villains if you post them to guard Lex's bedroom. (Toyman shouting "bad touch" was hilarious.)

More henchwomen leash scenes like the Mercy and Lois one.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
New additions that should be added:
Once you fully bang the female villain it unlocks them permanently (no more buying their services.)

The ability to put the female villains/henchwomen/other girls into the GS and MB. (It's a slave trainer game. Let's start throwing more meat into the grinder.)

Leash scene prostitution (Sell girl to customer at club for a scene and additional money? Yes/No.)

Sexxx Luthor costume. (Please, It would be a great reference and a hilarious costume.)
And also a nude costume for Lex (think of how people would react when he starts monologuing in the nude.)

Those fantastic interactions with the male villains if you post them to guard Lex's bedroom. (Toyman shouting "bad touch" was hilarious.)

More henchwomen leash scenes like the Mercy and Lois one.
1) I am fine with hiring the female villains considering they stay in your room until you decide to switch them out. In earlier versions of the game you had to rehire them after every visit. That was excessive.

2) YES! Sending villains/henchwomen into the GS would also solve the early game grind you have to undertake if you do not want to cheat. You need money to build devices, hire villains to capture heroines (many times if you are unlucky) and unlock additional spots in the GS. There are simply too many money-sinks in the early game to cover from the income of a single dancing heroine. Either this or have Savage give you way more than just a 100k. (And do not get me started on the money heists rewards. They barely cover the hiring cost of villains who are able to reliably complete them.)

3) I might see the girls get leashed into MB to do stuff with patrons after Lex breaks them in cells. Most girls do not seem broken enough for that though (even the "completed ones"). After building the MB, money is usually not a problem anymore, but it would be nice.

4) Sexxx Luthor costume might be just a (repeatable?) scene you get after equipping the costume and visiting a henchwoman/villain in your room). Even if it is just a dialog. I don't really care about that one too much. Also I think Lex is not unhinged enough to strut around naked outside his own room.

5) Yes! Comedy!

6) I would be more interested by more MB scenes with other villains, like we already have Lobo and Deathstroke. Maybe Bane might want to hire Batgirl? Parasite with Supergirl? Cheetah with Wonder Woman? You might even include villains Lex has no other interactions in the game yet. Psimon with Ms. Martinan? Klarion with Zatanna? Villains should be able to afford it.
At least make the Batgirl-Ivy scene repeatable after it was unlocked once.

EDIT: Typos and clarifications.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
1) I am fine with hiring the female villains considering they stay in your room until you decide to switch them out. In earlier versions of the game you had to rehire them after every visit. That was excessive.

2) YES! Sending villains/henchwomen into the GS would also solve the early game grind you have to undertake if you do not want to cheat. You need money to build devices, hire villains to capture heroines (many times if you are unlucky) and unlock additional spots in the GS. There are simply too many money-sinks in the early game to cover from the income of a single dancing heroine. Either this or have Savage give you way more than just a 100k. (And do not get me started on the money heists rewards. They barely cover the hiring cost of villains who are able to reliably complete them.)

3) I might see the girls get leashed into MB to do stuff with patrons after Lex breaks them in cells. Most girls do not seem broken enough for that though (even the "completed ones"). After building the MB, money is usually not a problem anymore, but it would be nice.

4) Sexxx Luthor costume might be just a (repeatable?) scene you get after equipping the costume and visiting a henchwoman/villain in your room). Even if it is just a dialog. I don't really care about that one too much. Also I think Lex is not unhinged enough to strut around naked outside his own room.

5) Yes! Comedy!

6) I would be more interested by more MB scenes with other villains, like we already have Lobo and Deathstroke. Maybe Bane might want to hire Batgirl? Parasite with Supergirl? Cheetah with Wonder Woman? You might even include villains Lex has no other interactions in the game yet. Psimon with Ms. Martinan? Klarion with Zatanna? Villains should be able to afford it.
At least make the Batgirl-Ivy scene repeatable after it was unlocked once.

EDIT: Typos and clarifications.
Ivy should have a scene with every single girl! She deserves it! Plus with the villainesses working in the club and/or bordello we might be able to get some threesome scenes with certain bad girls, good girls, and a lucky client.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you get the scenes with Poison Ivy in MB? I tried with Batgirl...
Put her in Bordello to see, if something happens with Ivy, nothing...
Tried with exhibition, nothing...
Then tried private went through all the options and still nothing...
I even tried removing and then addng Ivy again to MB and tried again, still nothing, what are you supposed to do?

Dec 24, 2020
How do you get the scenes with Poison Ivy in MB? I tried with Batgirl...
Put her in Bordello to see, if something happens with Ivy, nothing...
Tried with exhibition, nothing...
Then tried private went through all the options and still nothing...
I even tried removing and then addng Ivy again to MB and tried again, still nothing, what are you supposed to do?
Pretty sure Ivy needs to be unassigned or even not hired for this to have a chance to trigger
Batgirl also needs to be in a bordello slot

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Pretty sure Ivy needs to be unassigned or even not hired for this to have a chance to trigger
Batgirl also needs to be in a bordello slot
Why does it say in the walkthrough that she needs to be assigned to MB then?
I believe the correct procedure is as follows:
- Put Batgirl in a regular bordello slot and watch her from the monitors. You will get her regular MB scene.
- Next night hire Ivy and assign her to MB while Batgirl is still there and watch the monitors. You will still get her regular MB scene.
- Next night remove Ivy from her post in the MB while Batgirl is still there and watch the monitors. You should get her scene with Ivy.
- If the new scene did not trigger, keep watching the monitors every night.

This scene is notoriously convoluted (read: probably bugged).

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
I believe the correct procedure is as follows:
- Put Batgirl in a regular bordello slot and watch her from the monitors. You will get her regular MB scene.
- Next night hire Ivy and assign her to MB while Batgirl is still there and watch the monitors. You will still get her regular MB scene.
- Next night remove Ivy from her post in the MB while Batgirl is still there and watch the monitors. You should get her scene with Ivy.
- If the new scene did not trigger, keep watching the monitors every night.

This scene is notoriously convoluted (read: probably bugged).

Why does the Batgirl with Ivy scene need such a convoluted procedure?!

It should be straightforward by posting Ivy into the MB slot and having the scene trigger every time she's still in that slot.

The game itself already gives ZERO clues that this is even possible or that such a combination exists. For somebody who did not jump through all the hoops of reading how to perform this super secret hidden spell to make this dark sorcery work on these forums there is absolutely no chance of seeing that content.

I bet it was intended to be randomized between the normal scene and the Ivy scene when Ivy is slotted but all that was too much and what is normaly a simple feature went straight to bug city here.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why does the Batgirl with Ivy scene need such a convoluted procedure?!

It should be straightforward by posting Ivy into the MB slot and having the scene trigger every time she's still in that slot.

The game itself already gives ZERO clues that this is even possible or that such a combination exists. For somebody who did not jump through all the hoops of reading how to perform this super secret hidden spell to make this dark sorcery work on these forums there is absolutely no chance of seeing that content.

I bet it was intended to be randomized between the normal scene and the Ivy scene when Ivy is slotted but all that was too much and what is normaly a simple feature went straight to bug city here.
You must be new to the game. Most of everything is hidden. Or bugged. Mostly bugged

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
I've followed the game from the very beginning and I've seen all the issues, bugs and problems that have been, are and will be croping up.

I just can't get used to it.

fixit.gif

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Im just waiting for the inevitable game explodes and stop working and he has to make a reboot and we have to wait like a year for all the content to be added back in
According to the dudes who made the Unity template used by SR7, the game shouldn't even boot up. They were more surprised it loads than anything. Be happy we got a game at all

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes