Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
SR7 would never do anything remoutly out of established dance-nude-bj-sex-anal. Maybe its patreon rules he fears to break, or there is no skilled writer on his team, but I seriously doubt we get something creative.
If we don't get a scene(s) with WW and her mom, it'll be one of the biggest missed opportunities in the history of missed opportunities lol

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
If we don't get a scene(s) with WW and her mom, it'll be one of the biggest missed opportunities in the history of missed opportunities lol
We most likely will have some, but it will be boring. I mean, sr7 would never write something like: queen hyp blackmailed to abuse her own daughter to save her from something more cruel. And than roles reversed, or something.

Reactions: xMendoza

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We most likely will have some, but it will be boring. I mean, sr7 would never write something like: queen hyp blackmailed to abuse her own daughter to save her from something more cruel. And than roles reversed, or something.
And/or wincest would get him banned from Patreon .................

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Patreon banned hypnosis and mind control stuff and the game is mostly about that stuff so who the hell knows whats going to happen

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes