Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
It would be interesting to have it like some kind of end-route for a heroine. You go to the vault, you can talk to her, she plays the trophy role, explaining how she was corrupted and broken, than you half turn off the mind control and her older personality resurface, unable to do anything, just curse you, or trying to bargain, or cry.

Hopeisbaeee

Dec 11, 2018
Well, if we are lucky 2 months and if not 2-3 months. The next update date is 31/10 or 1/11
Ah i Just finished collecting all the scenes for the last few updates and not sure if time was the same, though for the quality of art work worth the wait

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
It is a large game.
Oh, cmon dude... large game? This is real LARGE game...
But this*? Yes, i agtree, picteres is not small, but if this picture not compreesed,
it just incareise game size.... Game have Vidoes? nope Game have animation? well, only "stacics"....

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Oh, cmon dude... large game? This is real LARGE game...
But this*? Yes, i agtree, picteres is not small, but if this picture not compreesed,
it just incareise game size.... Game have Vidoes? nope Game have animation? well, only "stacics"....
I am not too aware of that game. Kinda makes me think it might be good to have a "time to beat" or "how long is this" for h games

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes