Dec 24, 2020
There isnt a lock on Amazon content, the files simply aren't in the game. At least I couldn't find them, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Still pissed that SR7 put all those things in the change log that weren't in the game, it was the first time it happened.
Couldn't find them either when I ripped through the games assets

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
From what SR7 has said if you put files in the game but aren't accessible properly those files don't get compiled. Probably a rough example would be say a costume is bugged because a image variable wasn't created then that wouldn't compile into the game files. That being said it shows that most/all of it isn't working if the images aren't in the game files.
Then why bother adding them to the changelog it just makes everyone angry and feel cheated

Dec 8, 2018
Is there any way to get Circe without cheat mode in an old save? Or do I need to restart from absolute scratch?

Maybe something I can modify in a file somewhere?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there any way to get Circe without cheat mode in an old save? Or do I need to restart from absolute scratch?

Maybe something I can modify in a file somewhere?
Use the cheat menu, don't go out and grope around anything code-related. The game is buggy enough already, no need to fuck it even more ...... And the save file is a registry file, have fun tinkering with those without nuking your Windows

Reactions: Testerguy19

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The main problem i have with SU is that imho, no heroine route is finished. I mean Lex is an absolute power maniac, and with actual unlimited mind control all he do is fucking heroines? Just how much unexplored potential there still is. He would have completely twisted them maybe in practical, maybe in a cruel way.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The main problem i have with SU is that imho, no heroine route is finished. I mean Lex is an absolute power maniac, and with actual unlimited mind control all he do is fucking heroines? Just how much unexplored potential there still is. He would have completely twisted them maybe in practical, maybe in a cruel way.
Keep in mind this is a pron game, not a remake of the entire comic industry. People pay SR7 to have buttstuff with heroines, not delve into the psyche of Lex's megalomania

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Keep in mind this is a pron game, not a remake of the entire comic industry. People pay SR7 to have buttstuff with heroines, not delve into the psyche of Lex's megalomania
Thats kinda, lazy approach. Seriously, every game has that progression from strip to anal, and in SU its boringly repetitive for almost every heroine. And leash scene as something epically perverted, lol.
I want them broken, remodeled and repurposed, not just do some kinky stuff from 50shades.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thats kinda, lazy approach. Seriously, every game has that progression from strip to anal, and in SU its boringly repetitive for almost every heroine. And leash scene as something epically perverted, lol.
I want them broken, remodeled and repurposed, not just do some kinky stuff from 50shades.
Then wait another 10+ years before SR7 finishes what he and the Patrons want to do, maybe by then he'll come out and re-do the entire game to have heroines moldable ....... We're barely getting what's supposed to be in the game every update, don't expect people will tolerate even more delays cause SR7 has to do 50+ variants per girl to mirror what crazyness Lex could do with them

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Then wait another 10+ years before SR7 finishes what he and the Patrons want to do, maybe by then he'll come out and re-do the entire game to have heroines moldable ....... We're barely getting what's supposed to be in the game every update, don't expect people will tolerate even more delays cause SR7 has to do 50+ variants per girl to mirror what crazyness Lex could do with them
People are idiots who want more and more heroines, without finishing any. Good for SR7 he can make almost same pose same activity for every new heroine, just another haircut and costume.
And i don't mean customizable heroines, just write there stories to logical end. Just what SR7 as author think Lex would do.

Last edited:

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I know their is possibly no chance but could Ace be added to the game? (not Batmans dog but the Villain Ace I feel that she deserves a lewd chance at life unlike how she was treated in the show having one last swing next to batman before she died... aka she needs a second chance like how in this game they gave Terra a second clone life) View attachment Ace_of_Clubs_DCAU.webp

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes