Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I access the game? I've extracted the folder, but for some reason it states it needs 'SU_2.3.8_Data'
next to it, even though it's right next to it.
Check if it's over 10GB in total, aside from that : >.>

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sunsetriders7 is live on picarto rn. Looks like he's working on stuff for the Meta Bordello (specifically the Private room strip scene for Black Canary).
Would have preferred he work on the exhibitions myself but hey, at least he's actually working on the Bordello again!
Don't get your hopes too high.This is probably content for next year.
After all we had streams with MB content shown half year ago and still not in the game.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I've though about acting stuff like acting in my games. Long term it can a issue for file size reasons (especially android limitations) .
thanks for the reply its not that i dont enjoy the game i do it just the silence is jarring after a while its just click click click

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
For me bordello is an ok content but the privat room from bordello at this point is pointless. What is the point of that event when we have cells. I mean some scenes from private room ar better that the ones from cells.....I think it would be better if he will just finish the other 2 events from bordello and just remove the private room.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
There isnt a lock on Amazon content, the files simply aren't in the game. At least I couldn't find them, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Still pissed that SR7 put all those things in the change log that weren't in the game, it was the first time it happened.
From what SR7 has said if you put files in the game but aren't accessible properly those files don't get compiled. Probably a rough example would be say a costume is bugged because a image variable wasn't created then that wouldn't compile into the game files. That being said it shows that most/all of it isn't working if the images aren't in the game files.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes