Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I applaud your optimism. Playable, perhaps, but scenes for 14 women in 2 releases? Not including Wonder Woman?
It is a bit more doable when there are no outfit variants though the extra backgrounds needed for the Amazon stuff is a lot. If you look at the two Yacht updates years back (2.1.8 and 2.1.9) it is comparable though there are more locations.

Reactions: Testerguy19

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
ok so apparently the creator of this game is moving out no wonder the update is less in this one anyways you guys should check out there patreon now

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
vil.png vil.png
I already got terra, but why the 2 on her right are grayed out? I only used the cheats to unlock after I reached the end of the update before the last one, cuz didn't know how to unlock ares iirc, but now these 2 targerts are not pickable? how to find them/unlock them

Aug 29, 2017
I know that typically lex partners with villains instead of enslaving them but i really hope in the next update we get to enslave Grail and her mother in addition to the women of themyscira

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 2031758 View attachment 2031758
I already got terra, but why the 2 on her right are grayed out? I only used the cheats to unlock after I reached the end of the update before the last one, cuz didn't know how to unlock ares iirc, but now these 2 targerts are not pickable? how to find them/unlock them
The captures for those 2 are always bugged (its not because the game is codded like shit) either talk to roulette to gain the option to capture or the game could be bugged and you can't capture them so restart your save or cheat.

Reactions: Cozmos

phantomhero218

Jun 22, 2019
Help me unlock Lana Lang, btw can’t find Darci Mason in the cells. Am I missing smth?
First, go to lab and do robotics a few times to do all the setup work (I think 3 times). Then go to Legion hideout to find Darci, next return to robotics for 2-3 days. That will lead to Darci being in cells. To get to Lana, progress with Darci until you unlock slut outfit. Once you meet her again after that, Lana will appear in one of the cells.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes