lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I also want to add fuel to the fire and remind you that SR7 has a VACATION in December. So most likely in October there will be the last update, and in November (probably) only a mini-update with bug fixes.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
if I have batgirl in the cells,and now I want to unlock her scenes with Ivy in the strip club,the entire living cell progress resets,right?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
if I have batgirl in the cells,and now I want to unlock her scenes with Ivy in the strip club,the entire living cell progress resets,right?
Nope or not really. She just removes herself from the cell (it'll be empty and any other girl can go into it), and her device will be back to lvl 1 (so basic dances). You'll have to re-upgrade it to max lvl to have her do Brodello stuff and/or re-limitbreak it to get her back into the cell. All her unlocked scenes will still be there whatever you do (hopefully, haven't done it in a while, the game might bug out at random)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Nope or not really. She just removes herself from the cell (it'll be empty and any other girl can go into it), and her device will be back to lvl 1 (so basic dances). You'll have to re-upgrade it to max lvl to have her do Brodello stuff and/or re-limitbreak it to get her back into the cell. All her unlocked scenes will still be there whatever you do (hopefully, haven't done it in a while, the game might bug out at random)
thanks for answering,do you know if the costumes will still be there as well?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, is Zatanna leash scene bugged only for me or everybody else too? My Glamour Slam upgrade to max, but only old, bad version of Glamour leash scene played and street version don't appear

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Didn't they fix Lex's 10 foot dick several updates ago, or do I remember incorrectly ? View attachment 2030995
...I'm feeling pretty inadequate right now
This is old content that hasn't been touched in years. If something is fixed in it, then everything old needs to be redone and redrawn. Naturally, in the near future (and in the distant future) all this will remain untouched.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes