Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So... the preview images of Wonder Woman and Cassie are not from this update? Then Why showing them?
Probably not because the previews date back over 6 years, WW having 2 art styles and mods never bothering to update the previews ...... You really think they gonna change them every new build ?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I have a few gripes with the game here and there, but this is the main one for me.. Such a basic component of the main plot has been left completely unattended, not to mention it can be used to advance the story, but yeah lets not talk about the story.. I hope he can go back to the MB in one of the future updates. I can't be the only wanting this lol
This and particularly cat woman has been omitted for this long up to now for some reason.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
sorry for bother, i already got out from jail but i cant find where should i buy the yatch, does anyone knows and how visited?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Guess we're in for a couple updates before the Themyscira event is done/worth playing. This has happened every time SR7 commits to a big event addition to the game. The jail wasn't done for.. probably 5 updates? The yacht took almost as many updates before it was done. Based upon that scrubbed artwork from the game files, that's a LOT of women that will need scenes.

Looking forward to when it's done, though it'll probably be a year. Just a hot lineup of amazon's that, inevitably, get the D.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Guess we're in for a couple updates before the Themyscira event is done/worth playing. This has happened every time SR7 commits to a big event addition to the game. The jail wasn't done for.. probably 5 updates? The yacht took almost as many updates before it was done. Based upon that scrubbed artwork from the game files, that's a LOT of women that will need scenes.

Looking forward to when it's done, though it'll probably be a year. Just a hot lineup of amazon's that, inevitably, get the D.
SR7 said he is intending get it done with next 2 releases so probably 4 months away.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes