TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
The wut ? Either recode the game to swap slots around or un-device the girl(s) you want and get them back in the order you prefer
since i want to move girls like crush, killer frost, audrey and the like i can´t undevice. if SU would be like normal games i would just go with save editor, but i don´t think i can.
i know it´s possible since the save from the last build in the op says that it alphabetical cell order (& sth like that requires chages every time a new chara get added for the cells).

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
SU 2.3.8 Changelog (08/31/2022)

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Kasnia event repeating on some older saves
- Roulette reseting wondergirls captures with repeat dialogs
- Zatanna not appearing in her silver age costume
- Donna Troy showing for capture in new games too early
- Cassie showing for capture in new games too early
- Some grammar errors in misc older sections
- Villain hiring randomization rebuild completely
- Catwoman sometimes never being in her office
- Roulette getting stuck in a loop of always being too busy
- Toyman sometimes not triggering for Lois costume event in your base
- Rarely being unable to hire villains that are present in the legion
- Tala showing the wrong costume sometimes when wearing her suit
- Harley 2 showing the wrong costume sometimes when dancing
- Lex wearing wrong costume during Mercy alley scene
- Wrong costumes names showing up in Mercy's cell
- Mercy not stripping anymore in lingerie
- Mercy's full naked costumes not unlocking in menus
- Lois costume confirmation removed in room
- Mercy and Lex not showing in scenes in prison event
- Roulette showing up naked in your office after prison event
- Galatea running into a deadend with massages in her room
- Roulette showing up naked in Ivy scenes at wrong times
- Ivy not showing up in Roulette Glamour Slam scenes
- Toyman Costume not showing properly on Lois Leash scenes
- Audrey sometimes not appearing in her cell after cloning
- Maxima event unlocking in the wrong order if started early
- Maid Intro background turned grey in Kasnia event
- Mercy Vault menu rebuilt and fixed

Added ---------------------------------------

World Map
Offworld Map

3 Backgrounds

- Mercy Graves Content

- Themyscira Event

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I'd like the game more if there was sound of any kind, as of now it just reminds me of a lonely nerd playing with action figures and dolls doing dress up.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
I'd like the game more if there was sound of any kind, as of now it just reminds me of a lonely nerd playing with action figures and dolls doing dress up.
I recommend throwing on something to listen to while playing, (weirdly enough I use to turn other slimier games to run in background to listen to their soundtracks in background) an extra step yes, but taking away that silence easily made the game feel more natural, even objectively enhanced.

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
I never bothered with the bordello but I think I'm missing a bunch of content so my question is how exactly is the bordello mechanic supposed to work in relation to the cells. Since as far as I know you can't switch characters between them easily. Am I supposed to get all the cell scenes then put the character in bordello?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I never bothered with the bordello but I think I'm missing a bunch of content so my question is how exactly is the bordello mechanic supposed to work in relation to the cells. Since as far as I know you can't switch characters between them easily. Am I supposed to get all the cell scenes then put the character in bordello?
Technically if you don't cheat or only do heists, you can't put the characters directly in the cells. You need to earn money to upgrade their devices and the way to do that is to put them first in the Strip Club (because that's what the device allows at first), then the Bordello and then you can unlock the device and put them in the cells. Theoretically it's possible to never put them in the Bordello and earn the needed money in the Strip Club, but why would you when you get more money and better content in the MB?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes