HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-31
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: FAN SIGS1 -
FAN SIGS2 - SAVE - * - Text Mod* - Fanart
Art: - WALLPAPERS - BONUS PACKS - Save 1

Guides:
Guide - Guide - VAULT CHECKLIST(v2.2.333)

Captain Couch thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579 View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
Link for discord doesn't work..says invite has expired.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
can someone tell me how i can change the position of cells? i want to move the positions of those unmovable cells

godofdeath90

Dec 19, 2021
when will rebult stop being demo i cant get the game to work but get demo to work just fine says stupid error like some file wont load

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
when will rebult stop being demo i cant get the game to work but get demo to work just fine says stupid error like some file wont load
The "rebuilt" version of the game is no longer being worked on, the coder who was responsable had some drama and well to cut it short, he is no longer involved. Because of that, the rebuilt is not gonna be a thing until sunset and co. decide to hire a coder again.

Reactions: Cyberious

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Either I missed something or something broke. Can't activate cloning. Did the heists, got the data tape, can select things to clone but every vial is empty for either tubes.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
As a pirate I hate to get a treasure chest that is locked the struggle is real in these waters. Why do you tease me with hot amazonian island action knowing I skimmed the changelog and didn't read other clues. The lords that be are punishing me for being impatient and lazy with my lust for content :cry:..... Ok I am done this game is great I can patiently wait for this game has always made me laugh with a hard on so I really can't hate at all.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Either I missed something or something broke. Can't activate cloning. Did the heists, got the data tape, can select things to clone but every vial is empty for either tubes.
You need like 4-5 different parts : 1 to 3-4 and "misc" tape or whatever it is for that quest

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It's in the game and posted at least 2-3 times in the last pages. Not that it matters much since there's 2 scenes to unlock and people have been moaning about it since the last 20 pages too. Basic reading goes a long way
Honestly was going to ask the same thing, but decided to search for it first. Shouldnt have to read through 20 pages of bullshit just find out whats new.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Honestly was going to ask the same thing, but decided to search for it first. Shouldnt have to read through 20 pages of bullshit just find out whats new.
Welcome to the internet, where nobody reads anything and asks the same thing 50 times a day hoping some1 will do the finding instead of searching on your own

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
or you know, whoever updated the OP post could have done their job properly and not half-assed. But whatever.
It's been posted at least 2x before the game leaked, it's in the game's folder and what do you want him to write ? "Yeah, forget everything listed in the game's changelog, you only get the 2 Mercy scenes cause reasons. Hopefully the rest is implanted before the end of the year cause reasons again"

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes