BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
This has probably been asked a lot already but when I go through the door to see Circe all I get is a black screen how do I fix?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i know a lot people are down, but judging from the amazon showcase picture if the next update is not cut down could it be the best update so far?
Yeah it seems like it'll be bigger than the yacht update but expect it to be released in two parts. Part 1 probably out on the 31 October and Part maybe on 31st of December.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Sorry can i ask a favour can someone check in the their game on the newest release if artemis and chesire scissoring scene is broken?

Djchangeup

Jun 29, 2019
i want to ask, i haven't played this game since last year. should i download the latest update now or should i for the next update in November?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i want to ask, i haven't played this game since last year. should i download the latest update now or should i for the next update in November?
The latest update is incredibly short, but if you haven't played since last year it'll contain a lot of good stuff that have appeared since then. Off the top of my head Wonder Woman and Zatanna completed cell, several new characters, etc.

Jul 11, 2020
This thread and I have been over the theories about why the update rate is what it is, and I've said it before I believe it's because he won't hire a coder and abandon fungus and just focus on the art. No disrespect intended to sunset, but his talent is art.
He really should bring in another person to focus on coding, writing, etc. Even just the dialogue is littered with repetitive phrases and countless typos

Jul 11, 2020
Excited to see each of them in 2-3 unanimated poses slowly pan up and down while they make SURPRISINGLY SIMILAR faces
I hate that he doesn't even bother making more than one sex position in the scenes now. There at least used to be that slideshow-type thing of Lex thrusting in and out, but now it seems like none of the new girls even have that. It's just a still image where the girl's face changes, and then the aftermath. It's a clear sign of his laziness

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I hate that he doesn't even bother making more than one sex position in the scenes now. There at least used to be that slideshow-type thing of Lex thrusting in and out, but now it seems like none of the new girls even have that. It's just a still image where the girl's face changes, and then the aftermath. It's a clear sign of his laziness
On the plus side the recent girls also have a cumshot scene, which is sometimes hotter than the sex scene. Many of the older girls didn't have that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes