HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So I'm confused what actually is new besides Mercy? Just the start of the event or just a conversation alluding to the event? So nothing else hot happening in the actual event right?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So I'm confused what actually is new besides Mercy? Just the start of the event or just a conversation alluding to the event? So nothing else hot happening in the actual event right?
in changelog (spoilers) it refers to island map so I'm assuming to getting to the island is available.

Incognito_Mode

Nov 14, 2019
You need to keep asking her and use Harley Quinn
I think this is actually what you have to do, it worked for me once I put Harley as my henchwoman and set her costume to naked, but I could have just asked Mercy enough times to trigger it regardless, so take my method with a grain of salt.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Do we know if you need to to do the wonder girl stuff as well to trigger this stuff?
I don't know for sure I'm afraid. I had done both Cassie and Donna, but I don't know what if Grail triggers without having done their stuff.

WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
So, he delayed the Mercy content for a month and has only two scenes of generic doggy action in the update to show for it ? And he's adding shit we can't access in the changelog to make it look not as terrible of an update ?

The worst part is that the Mercy scenes are just plain boring, the yacht stuff was better.

GaSpidey

Jul 11, 2022
Ok guys, besides the new event that I cannot trigger, I cant unlock Circe and Lana Lang. Anyone knows how to unlock them? Oh, and who is parasite? I see it on the cheats menu, but never seen in game

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Ok guys, besides the new event that I cannot trigger, I cant unlock Circe and Lana Lang. Anyone knows how to unlock them? Oh, and who is parasite? I see it on the cheats menu, but never seen in game
Circe has to be obtained from the Cheat Menu. Lana Lang you have to progress Darci's storyline, then she grabs her for you. Parasite is a pink villain that pops up in one of the cutscenes relatively early on, I see him in the hideout occasionally, if you don't see him you can just grab him from the cheat menu.

Also it's been said a lot but he's just finished a bunch of the art for the new event not actually implemented it, because of course he did, the only thing that'll show up related to the event is Grail popping up at the legion hideout after you finish all of WW and Circe's vault scenes

Reactions: meezzz

Command

Mar 24, 2018
You can get her by talking to her as much as possible on the yat event you can repeat it with the ther's to unlock as well. Then their are some talking areas with your magic lady and you get her.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ctrl c and ctrl v, same mistake replicated. if you need to correct spelling on an online forum you need to find something else to do
Copy/paste what ? The 1 word he can't type or the entire sentence he'd then change most of but leave the typo ? Making sense is part of the game when you wanna tell people to get a life

Reactions: sx78

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know for sure I'm afraid. I had done both Cassie and Donna, but I don't know what if Grail triggers without having done their stuff.
Yeah when the event start properly it'll be easier to guess.
Does anyone know if there is Cassie content in this version

View attachment 2021211
I don't think so. Probably stuff we will see in the October 31st release.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's nothing in the changelog for 2.3.8
It's in the game and posted at least 2-3 times in the last pages. Not that it matters much since there's 2 scenes to unlock and people have been moaning about it since the last 20 pages too. Basic reading goes a long way

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes