jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Make sure Circe, WW, Cassie and Donna are unlocked and you have finished all their content with them, otherwise Grail and Myrina will not approach you in the Legion hideout. Make sure to bring WW along the way and the rest is history. But also note that this is just sort of like a prelude not the full thing.
Looks like I can't even access what little this update has given us because my game permanently glitched (and I don't think he ever fixed it) where I can't access Circe's stuff and I don't have cheats enabled (yea I know dumbass move but I wasn't aware of how integral they were to this broken ass game).

Why in the ever loving fuck do I still play this trash? lol

Edit: Luckily the Circe stuff isn't integral to the update so I can still play... Yay. The abusive relationship with this game shall go further. lol

Last edited:

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
You can't start it yet. Apparently the dev has done some work on behind the scenes, but it's not been made public with this version.
Wait what? Then why put it in the changelog? So it's basically just the Mercy stuff then?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Wait what? Then why put it in the changelog? So it's basically just the Mercy stuff then?
I suppose they put it in because presumably it's programmed into the game already even though the public can't access it. But yeah the update is underwhelming in terms of new content amount...

Reactions: kamibell

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I suppose they put it in because presumably it's programmed into the game already even though the public can't access it. But yeah the update is underwhelming in terms of new content amount...
Since it's two scenes and a single intro, you ain't lying. If I was still paying for this game, I'd be pissed.

Reactions: KaiserST

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I unassigned her and check the scenes at Bordello but nothing new. What steps do I need to take next?
It's been a long time, but I think I had Ivy assigned at the MB and Batgirl working in the regular rooms and at some point I got the scene. Though I can confirm that it's not needed to have her assigned, I've got the scene even without Ivy being there. But try it both ways. Just have Batgirl in one of the 3 rooms and eventually it should come.

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
The changelog for 2.3.8 hasn't been updated yet as I'm typing this but based on the comments I've been reading, apparently there's no new content? Well there is but it's 2 new scenes or something lol. Anyone wanna share their 2.3.7 saves?

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I skipped 2.3.7, trying to figure out how to unlock Lana... any clues please? Sorry for being a moron. Also not sure how to unlock the Amazon island either
Complete Darcy and go to her cell she will say that she captured Lana and then Lana will be in a cell

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes