mcpc2001

Oct 7, 2021
How do I get the Batgirl and Poison Ivy scene in MB? Need a detailed guide because I have been trying but no success

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
What. The. FUCK is going on in this picture? Does Lex's dick look translucent to anyone else? Like you can see Mercy's ass through it? And does he have two ballsacks? One at the base of his dick and one translucent one slapping her in the coño? And multiple legs? Is this supposed to imply motion, or is it a capture from a motion scene where the frames are overlapped? Also, STFU, Mercy, we've already established that you're not in change in this relationship. You're far past complaining about which position Lex humiliates you in.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What. The. FUCK is going on in this picture? Does Lex's dick look translucent to anyone else? Like you can see Mercy's ass through it? And does he have two ballsacks? One at the base of his dick and one translucent one slapping her in the coño? And multiple legs? Is this supposed to imply motion, or is it a capture from a motion scene where the frames are overlapped? Also, STFU, Mercy, we've already established that you're not in change in this relationship. You're far past complaining about which position Lex humiliates you in.
Dude took a screencap in the middle of an animation. What you see is a transition between 2+ images moving, there's gonna be artifacts and junk floating around, like a translucent dick and a few more balls than needed

• Haha
Reactions: Ethanhunt99

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
can't seem to trigger grail at the hideout, gone to the hideout for 10 days already and still no intro scene. I have circe, WW, Donna, and cassie completed and already talked to roulette so what am i missing?

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
> SunsetRiders7 has been moving, which has taken up much of the time this last month.

So, here is the answer to the question "Is that all?"
Sunset decided it would be best to move during business hours rather than when he was on vacation. The excuse "he must have been forced to move" would fit so well here.

Reactions: thomas_dp

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
> SunsetRiders7 has been moving, which has taken up much of the time this last month.

So, here is the answer to the question "Is that all?"
Sunset decided it would be best to move during business hours rather than when he was on vacation. The excuse "he must have been forced to move" would fit so well here.
And his grandma died, his computer exploded, there was a month long power outage and a dog ate his homework. All of the lazy patreon runners use the same excuses.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes