Arczisan

May 17, 2018
DOn't know how to meet Grail. I have WW in cell, as well as Donna and Lana, I think I unlocked every possible thing in cell, I spoke with Roulette about wonder Girl, dont know what should I do now... I've read last posts, and I believe somehow I should have option to capture Wonder Girl, and meet Grail in Hideout....? But no option to capture WOnder Girl, no Grail in hideout...

Dec 24, 2020
DOn't know how to meet Grail. I have WW in cell, as well as Donna and Lana, I think I unlocked every possible thing in cell, I spoke with Roulette about wonder Girl, dont know what should I do now... I've read last posts, and I believe somehow I should have option to capture Wonder Girl, and meet Grail in Hideout....? But no option to capture WOnder Girl, no Grail in hideout...
Think you also need to unlock Circe and do all of her scenes

Combat1

Jul 24, 2022
Sorry noob question but is it safe to delete older versions once I've downloaded the latest or do I risk messing up my saves by doing that? I'm on Mac.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry noob question but is it safe to delete older versions once I've downloaded the latest or do I risk messing up my saves by doing that? I'm on Mac.
Dunno for Mac, but saves shouldn't be in the game's folder. Though the game itself likes to fuck your saves, you're screwed whatever happens

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
why did this person waste time making a new event? the events are dumb imo. just start abimated teh sex scenes that are not animated yet. It bugs me that half of teh roster have animated scenes and other dont.. its justa picture that moves up and down... But nope we need a new shitty event.. i never do the jail event or halloween party event. they are just boring and time consuming

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
Donna troy / Talia bug

I got the Office Bj scene but now every time i select Troy to leash on the street it gives me a old dialogue box and no characters on screen. the scene just freezes and i have to restart the game.

Reactions: Zerolivesleft

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Hey, any clue about how far the game is from final release? :)
never, its a never ending project. This shit brings in so much money, and he has a near endless amount of characters he can implement that it'll just be never ending. When he puts in all the girls he wants to put in, he can just make tier 2 cell scenes so basically new vaginal and anal scenes, he can put in threesomes, he can implement more girls in old events, etc. it makes him 200k a year, there's no way he's ever going to stop making it. Even if he gave up on it, fans with editing skills could probably milk the hell out of it themselves.

extraflowers

Dec 29, 2017
This is amateur hour. They're displaying a complete lack of professionalism when it comes to communication. I get that these guys are hobbyists and life events like moving are a thing, but all they had to do was send a message a few weeks back to set expectations. Instead, they choose to release this with zero notice, a deceitful changelog, and a "great news we'll have something at the end of November!"

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. This is just sad.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
This is amateur hour. They're displaying a complete lack of professionalism when it comes to communication. I get that these guys are hobbyists and life events like moving are a thing, but all they had to do was send a message a few weeks back to set expectations. Instead, they choose to release this with zero notice, a deceitful changelog, and a "great news we'll have something at the end of November!"

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. This is just sad.
Welcome to the party, pal!

Been this way for atleast 3 years.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes