rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Guess we're in for a couple updates before the Themyscira event is done/worth playing. This has happened every time SR7 commits to a big event addition to the game. The jail wasn't done for.. probably 5 updates? The yacht took almost as many updates before it was done. Based upon that scrubbed artwork from the game files, that's a LOT of women that will need scenes.

Looking forward to when it's done, though it'll probably be a year. Just a hot lineup of amazon's that, inevitably, get the D.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Guess we're in for a couple updates before the Themyscira event is done/worth playing. This has happened every time SR7 commits to a big event addition to the game. The jail wasn't done for.. probably 5 updates? The yacht took almost as many updates before it was done. Based upon that scrubbed artwork from the game files, that's a LOT of women that will need scenes.

Looking forward to when it's done, though it'll probably be a year. Just a hot lineup of amazon's that, inevitably, get the D.
SR7 said he is intending get it done with next 2 releases so probably 4 months away.

Howllet

Jun 11, 2018
I'll be honest I started playing the game back in like, 2018 or so but after a year of hitting walls or having to start from the beginning because of the updates I stopped 'playing' and just did the auto-unlocks, took out a ton of money, and skipped all the dialogue just to collect the pictures, then I stopped even doing that and just looked around for asset packs. If I could find the up to date asset packs reliably I wouldn't even bother checking for updates. But seeing as Sunsetriders7 does need to protect his income he has done what he can to crack down on asset pack leaks so here I am...

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
I know amazons event isn't there but meeting grail in game event isn't there though. How do i do that?

Edit: don't worry i figured it out.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Aye. That was what I heard back then, but it seems we are not the only ones who hold sentiments with the recent developments of this game
Discords are usually full of blind bootlickers,because they spend hours every day talking in that discord,and they feel like they belong,so they get defensive because when you attack a dev,in their eyes you're not attacking someone who released bad product,but you attack their "friend". Good to know these ones have their limits tho. I know a few servers where you can't even ask a question and not get harassed by an army of white knights.

Hassel

Nov 18, 2018
keep visiting villain hideout till she pops up - afaik that's all the content there is for grail for now (until Themyscira so I'll have dementia by the time SR7 drops the content unless he reuses assets in which case I'll be having early stages of alzheimers)
i visited the hideout then wonder women that i got but how can i get rest of the updated conntent
im stuck ride now

Reactions: Testerguy19

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i visited the hideout then wonder women that i got but how can i get rest of the updated conntent
im stuck ride now
If you visited the Hideout and talked to Grail, then just go to Wonder Woman's cell. Immediately you and WW will return to the Hideout where a second scene will trigger with Grail the Amazon Myrina. After that, there's no more to do.

Hassel

Nov 18, 2018
If you visited the Hideout and talked to Grail, then just go to Wonder Woman's cell. Immediately you and WW will return to the Hideout where a second scene will trigger with Grail the Amazon Myrina. After that, there's no more to do.
Did all of it allready but there is much more written in the changelog though
i guess thats for the next update

Jan 23, 2022
Did all of it allready but there is much more written in the changelog though
i guess thats for the next update
the reason there's more in the changelog but less physically in this update is that SR7 (the creator) didn't give us access to the content yet so there's literally just the rest of mercy's content added and that's it for now. :cautious:

The one time I got excited by a massive changelog only to get blue balled for the next 4+ months...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes