Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys,

First of all just wanna say that I absolutely love this game, to me it's easily top 3 P games if not first place. The amount of content, art work, text story is just amazing. Now the reason I am writing this post is because I can clearly tell I am missing lots of content. E.g new girls to capture not showing up. I have tried everything within the game, could this be due to me using old saves from older versions? I will now start a completely new game to see if stuff pops up later.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
How can I get mercy's nude outfit
I kept trying after the underwear but she refuses
Help please
In the newest patch you have to get her to, I think, the sex action and then make her strip and became fully nude but it only works with the lingerie costumes. That's how I got it anyways.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

greg1488

Jun 26, 2017
First, go to lab and do robotics a few times to do all the setup work (I think 3 times). Then go to Legion hideout to find Darci, next return to robotics for 2-3 days. That will lead to Darci being in cells. To get to Lana, progress with Darci until you unlock slut outfit. Once you meet her again after that, Lana will appear in one of the cells.
THX, mate!

monkey55

Jan 27, 2021
how to get new event, plzz
You have to have Circe, Wonder Woman and I think Donna Troy and Cassie completed and then go to the Super-Villain hideout. It might take a few days. Then after the cutscene go to Wonder Woman's cell and that's all in regards to the new Themysciria event

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017
Do you guys thinks that since GS took so long to deliver this update with a lot of things in it but actually 2 scenes that we can see he will take less time to release the next version or will he take 2 months like the usual to deliver the amazons?

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
How do I access the game? I've extracted the folder, but for some reason it states it needs 'SU_2.3.8_Data'
next to it, even though it's right next to it.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes