Apr 10, 2020
I will be honest. I am not that excited about the new expansion with the amazons. Mostly because I think it leaves other characters unfinished with few, or with even no scenes. Who knows when they will get updated now. The Bordello needs some polish and some additions to somehow wrap it up better too. It seems half-assed atm. I would be looking forward to the new content except for the fact it means none of this will likely get done now.

Reactions: KristopheH

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Mega file for window is empty(?)
Was this before you downloaded or after cause the file loaded correctly when I clicked the link.
Maybe try reloading the download page if it was after check your antivirus I know AVG links it as a false positive because unity has a small issue.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I will be honest. I am not that excited about the new expansion with the amazons. Mostly because I think it leaves other characters unfinished with few, or with even no scenes. Who knows when they will get updated now. The Bordello needs some polish and some additions to somehow wrap it up better too. It seems half-assed atm. I would be looking forward to the new content except for the fact it means none of this will likely get done now.
I feel the same about the older characters, this expansion pushes their completion even further back. Still I'm excited for the event, WW with her mother should be pretty sweet if/when it's implemented.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I feel the same about the older characters, this expansion pushes their completion even further back. Still I'm excited for the event, WW with her mother should be pretty sweet if/when it's implemented.
Yeah it is quite clear that SR7 has wanted to work on this for awhile. It tends to be best for a creator to work on what he wants to work on.

Reactions: Zanzibarr

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
SR7 would never do anything remoutly out of established dance-nude-bj-sex-anal. Maybe its patreon rules he fears to break, or there is no skilled writer on his team, but I seriously doubt we get something creative.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
SR7 would never do anything remoutly out of established dance-nude-bj-sex-anal. Maybe its patreon rules he fears to break, or there is no skilled writer on his team, but I seriously doubt we get something creative.
If we don't get a scene(s) with WW and her mom, it'll be one of the biggest missed opportunities in the history of missed opportunities lol

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
If we don't get a scene(s) with WW and her mom, it'll be one of the biggest missed opportunities in the history of missed opportunities lol
We most likely will have some, but it will be boring. I mean, sr7 would never write something like: queen hyp blackmailed to abuse her own daughter to save her from something more cruel. And than roles reversed, or something.

Reactions: xMendoza

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We most likely will have some, but it will be boring. I mean, sr7 would never write something like: queen hyp blackmailed to abuse her own daughter to save her from something more cruel. And than roles reversed, or something.
And/or wincest would get him banned from Patreon .................

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Patreon banned hypnosis and mind control stuff and the game is mostly about that stuff so who the hell knows whats going to happen

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes