Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
sucks that nopy got shut down all the other file sharing sites on here either throttle the hell out of you or are riddled with trojans
i agree sucks not enough people chipped in and it got shut down that why i just pay for a mega account now its worth it as much as i download

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Yeah true but it was a thought in terms games like is Summertime saga longer than Something Unlimited etc.
sts is a incest harem rpg and su is a parody slave trainer their length has no indication on quality. if you want i can go into more detail i just dont want to spam the forum to much

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
I need someone to show me the mercy scenes I still couldn't play the latest version and not being able to see the latest content makes me cranky. reply to this message or send me screenshots by private message.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hi did they change how to play on mac? I tried to do the thing chmod thingy in the terminal and it doesnt work :(
Yeah multiple people have reported that no longer working recently. I am guessing apple may have "fixed" that workaround.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes