Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Well this BJ scene for Dinah is disappointing.......
The other day I was checking the SU discord and they were talking that Dinah needed a deepthroat scene since she has her canary cry so she has a very strong throat and you know what they were right it make perfect sense for her to have a more hardcore BJ scene so I was hoping that Sunset would take note of that and give us something more exciting for Dinah's BJ but we ended up with an average scene that if you swith her head for any other girl like Zee, Donna, Artemis or Batgirl you wouldnt know that this scene was originally for Dinah BCBJMB.png
I love Sunset art but sometimes he lacks creativity

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I just don't understand why that one button for every mind implant is STILL greyed out... I mean, devs can still add as much or as little as they want for optional event after finishing the primary game. Not like they're charging for DLCs or something... but what, do they not want to write dialogue for sending the "improved" versions back to work at the club? Or is it more interpolation and layering issues, so that stacking 2 up on the pole at the same time is a pain in the ass to illustrate?

Edit: Actually, I realized that the final upgrades might make the dormant "night" personalities take over during the day, which could add an entire end-game arc of taking over the Justice League or something. Which would also be significantly more complicated than just sending the "improved" ladies back to the club.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The other day I was checking the SU discord and they were talking that Dinah needed a deepthroat scene since she has her canary cry so she has a very strong throat and you know what they were right it make perfect sense for her to have a more hardcore BJ scene so I was hoping that Sunset would take note of that and give us something more exciting for Dinah's BJ but we ended up with an average scene that if you swith her head for any other girl like Zee, Donna, Artemis or Batgirl you wouldnt know that this scene was originally for Dinah View attachment 2064718
Lex's arms look exaggerated...a bit weird on the positioning.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
With all these previews of Black Canary I hope to see her finally submitted to Lex instead of seeing her always try to resist the device.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
With all these previews of Black Canary I hope to see her finally submitted to Lex instead of seeing her always try to resist the device.
I'd like that too, but I really doubt she'll get new cell content. Her MB scenes will simply be added. Not that I mind that, they are long overdue tbf, like the rest of the MB content for the older heroines.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
The other day I was checking the SU discord and they were talking that Dinah needed a deepthroat scene since she has her canary cry so she has a very strong throat and you know what they were right it make perfect sense for her to have a more hardcore BJ scene so I was hoping that Sunset would take note of that and give us something more exciting for Dinah's BJ but we ended up with an average scene that if you swith her head for any other girl like Zee, Donna, Artemis or Batgirl you wouldnt know that this scene was originally for Dinah View attachment 2064718
Honestly thought we'd get a more hardcore scene, then saw the sketch. Then I hoped for some level of creativity like Lex fingering her while she's going down, or he's holding her head down etc. And then Sunset says on stream that MB scenes are all originially meant to be static and simple and that the events is where we'll see a lot of action. Which is quite a far cry from the original "everything will get animated once the game is done" from when he stopped doing animations because they "took too long and are too tough".

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He probably keeps the deepthroat for the big guns-Wonder Woman and Starfire.Maybe also for Wonder Gilr 1(Donna Troy) and Wonder Girl 2 (Cassie Sandsmark).

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
It's been a while since I played this game. Does anyone know what henchwoman does? And also the purpose of posting villains? All I know is that henchwoman triggers certain scenes with their counter-parts but I feel like there is a technical answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game. Does anyone know what henchwoman does? And also the purpose of posting villains? All I know is that henchwoman triggers certain scenes with their counter-parts but I feel like there is a technical answer.
Nope, they only trigger stuff with a correct pairing (like the Starfire/Blackfire duo, or Mercy and Lois/Harley). Posting vilains inside Lex's room will get you some lewds too or some bonus when inside the brodello/glamslam. Aside from those, there's not much point

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
For 3 events it will influence who you bring with you plus there is different dialogue for mini events etc.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Nope, they only trigger stuff with a correct pairing (like the Starfire/Blackfire duo, or Mercy and Lois/Harley). Posting vilains inside Lex's room will get you some lewds too or some bonus when inside the brodello/glamslam. Aside from those, there's not much point
Holy crap this explains a lot. I was wondering how to access some of the villains lewd, now it makes sense. Thanks!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can only unlock the first three heroes. Could anyone tell me how to unlock other heros?
Get them in the cells, talk to them, do heists, talk to Talia (or Tala, whatever her name is), talk to Roulette, get random events you didn't know were in the game, etc

Reactions: Nineonenine
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes