Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
is there a proper walkthrough of this game? I see some guides but get confused in which order to go in or what happens on what day, etc. A definitive walkthrough/guide would be nice.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is there a proper walkthrough of this game? I see some guides but get confused in which order to go in or what happens on what day, etc. A definitive walkthrough/guide would be nice.
Aside a few obscure girl-getting methods, you don't really need a walkthrough. Just keep going everywhere everyday and you should be ok. It'll take a while though (even with a walkthrough)

Reactions: Lou Sassole

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No offense

Why was it in the description of the new content for the last update to write something that is not there ???
He either thought he'd have time to add everything or he's testing the waters on how far he can tease people with promises

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
He either thought he'd have time to add everything or he's testing the waters on how far he can tease people with promises
This does not cause desire, but rather frustration and anger. And that prevented me from honestly saying that I don't have time,it will be disappointing, but at least honestly

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This does not cause desire, but rather frustration and anger. And that prevented me from honestly saying that I don't have time,it will be disappointing, but at least honestly
You better start looking elsewhere then, SR7 is notorious for "lying" about releases (just check 2.3.7 and the Mercy debacle). It's been that way for years now

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
No offense

Why was it in the description of the new content for the last update to write something that is not there ???
From what I have gathered he was/is pretty busy and probably made the changelog before all the content was done and then didn't change the changelog.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
You better start looking elsewhere then, SR7 is notorious for "lying" about releases (just check 2.3.7 and the Mercy debacle). It's been that way for years now
In general, it takes a long time to create, but still the content was
And the last one didn't have two-thirds

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this game has been taking a long time. also has a lot of bugs still in it i can't take zatanna to the glamer slam with out it turning back in to a dump also it starts all over agian when you leash her. i wouldsay one big pain in the ass. i would like big birta tho lol

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It might be due to using an old save, but does anyone else have the game fail to transition when choosing Wonder Woman's Leash Glamour Slam option? Game basically (although not literally) freezes, since no button options and no transition...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It might be due to using an old save, but does anyone else have the game fail to transition when choosing Wonder Woman's Leash Glamour Slam option? Game basically (although not literally) freezes, since no button options and no transition...
That may not be a save issue and its just pointing to a scene that is not there (but I am not sure)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes