vyv_ilya

Nov 16, 2019
New characters portraits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
looks like there is more to do than just visit the legion hideout i could do whatever i wanted the amazon island event wouldn't start but after i unlocked everything with wonder woman, danna troy and cassie in the cell
the big grey woman(man) come in the hideout looks like the event started right away

Reactions: Kaniz

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Is there something I need to do to trigger the event at the Legion Hideout? I have gone there for about ten days but nothing happens.

Blazeykinss

Sep 21, 2017
Everyone's talking about Korra, but not of how one of the Amazons gives Queen Maeve vibes. Specifically the comic version. Is that just me?

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
I have all of the Themyscira scenes except for the oracle; where is she ? I've done all the temple of Aphrodite scenes and I always get kicked out of Hera's temple after the first visit. Can't think of any place else she might be.

Dec 24, 2020
Ok basically my thoughts...
Got some decent scenes here and there. Some nice nods to BoB2. Grail is fucking hot, as is her mom.

However (and this could very well just be a me problem but may as well mention it): I don't know/care who most of these Amazons are. Like the reason why the yacht events or the prison event worked was because they had loads of popular characters from various shows. Plus, the characters were pretty varied in terms of looks (Prison had Ivy, Killer Frost and later Volcania who each look pretty distinct from one another plus they're pretty popular). Here, not only do I not know who these characters are but they all kinda fit into the same category: Buff Woman in toga or gold armor. You have bookworm buff girl in toga, long haired buff black girl in armor, short haired buff black girl in armor, buff woman in toga #1, buff woman in toga #2, etc. I guess it's probably just the Amazon aesthetic I'm not really into.

Again, could very well just be a me thing, but felt like venting.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes