Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Wild how terrible the rng on the legion to even start this event is. Everyone has talked about the amazons and I've exhausted every step and this bitch still won't show up.

Aug 29, 2017
the last three or 4 updates have all been incredibly disappointing, though credit where credit is due this is better than the last two weve gotten. But the main frustration is that we KNOW he can make a good update, hes done it before but lately its all either not on time or doesnt have the advertised content or in some cases both.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Really no idea why he draws so many random oc/ ultra obscure characters. I get wanting to draw his own thing but how many does he need

And would he not make more money by mostly drawing actual characters people are fans of
When you factor in most of the art work is reskins it becomes much easier to understand that he's milking the system and the paypigs willing to give him the money. The current game play loop is old and would require some serious rework. So this is an easy way to extend the games lifespan, for better or worse.

Reactions: EPCOT and oksmith

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Well color me surprised I would be expecting 1/3 of a half assed update, we're not even there yet. Since it's DC I was gonna jokingly compare this to the Snyder Cut, but then we're all better than the fanboy cult rallying and crying for the saga to finish.

Also whoever let the leash loose Spiderman guy is on, please stop barking, your pathetic, wimpy backhanded white knighting ain't gonna work. Go back to Patreon + Discord for your simping.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
I hope in next updated there will be leash option for every amazon on Thermyscira or atleast leash on mercy and lana lana lang

Ramiro181

Jan 31, 2019
Got all Donna, Cassie and WW content.
Talked to Roulette again.
Still can't start event in Hideout.
The worst part is that i cant even tell if something is broken or RNG just hate me.

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
Agreed.
However, he's not a middle man.
'Gunsmoke Games' is basically one guy (SunsetRiders7), the artist. He's ripping off Bruce Timm's style, but that's kind of the point (Rule34'ing the DCAU).
His art's pretty good and he's very knowledgeable about the lore, but yeah - not only is he not a coder, he can't even manage the basic IT project that the game has become.
He's become addicted to the money and can't let go of any of it to hire someone competent; which is what all that Patreon support is supposed to be paying for.
why not outsource canadian cunt. i bet there is some chinese guy that 2x more talented and faster that will work for 1/100 of what he does. fuck, I could probably do what he is (art wise) for 1/50 of price. then spend fraction on programmer. existing art can be just extracted and implemented in new build in couple weeks top.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
The actulation is not bad, although I think it left me things, can someone send photos of the content, thanks, it is appreciated

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
why not outsource canadian cunt. i bet there is some chinese guy that 2x more talented and faster that will work for 1/100 of what he does. fuck, I could probably do what he is (art wise) for 1/50 of price. then spend fraction on programmer. existing art can be just extracted and implemented in new build in couple weeks top.
In all seriousness, if he spent a couple of grand a month (~10% of his current Patreon income) on a developer to create SU Rebuilt 2.0 and then code the updates he'd free up his time to draw more stuff.
More content = more patrons = more money.
Done properly, he'd be rivalling Summertime Saga for income.

He would also then have enough to contract illustrators/animators to do the promised backfilling of content based on his style.

I've said it before, he's unwittingly found himself managing an IT company without the skills to do so.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
In all seriousness, if he spent a couple of grand a month (~10% of his current Patreon income) on a developer to create SU Rebuilt 2.0 and then code the updates he'd free up his time to draw more stuff.
More content = more patrons = more money.
Done properly, he'd be rivalling Summertime Saga for income.

He would also then have enough to contract illustrators/animators to do the promised backfilling of content based on his style.

I've said it before, he's unwittingly found himself managing an IT company without the skills to do so.
I played this game before 2 or 3 years ago because it looked interesting back then...it's such a shame that this game's potential has been so wasted, it could have turned up into a great adult superhero game instead of grinding money grabber, can't believe there are still people who chose to support this dev financially even now just for the art alone.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
When the past update feels like it has more content and it was just 2 scenes holy shit what a empty event. Nubia got shafted.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I come to check to see if this update had anything worth while, all I see is a simp sucking for his dear life in defense for what appears to be yet another lackluster update.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes