Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
An interesting update but very poor It is nice to add a new map with its places to visit but really, except for the interactions with Nubia and Hypolita, the rest are practically null in fact I don't see the point of the appearance of the other 2 amazons at the beginning when you can't interact with them on the island of the amazons WW okay it makes sense to challenge the queen but beyond that you can't do anything with her (it would have been nice if they ended up in the tower with the queen or in lex's bedroom) I hope that this will be solved later, being able to have their own scenes with the 3 Amazons in Themiscira, apart from those that they have presented in this echoi event as a prince, their thing would be to be able to use the leash to walk them through the market, for example I come up with many ideas and actions that involve WW Dona Troy or Cassie on her island and that will surely end up wasted

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
- Themyscira Event

- Antiope Content
- Naked Costume

Oracle Content
- Priestess 1 Naked Costume
- Priestess 2 Naked Costume
=

- Peng Deilan Content
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
- Dance Scene 1
- Dance Scene 2

- Yara Flor Content
- Naked Costume
These are the only things I havent been able to unlock also there is another amazon area you can click on it's next to the arena but does not light up so its easily missable
Wait, is that really the change log? Four events with random nobodies? Jesus H, that's pathetic even for SR7.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Keep going to the Legion.

Honestly I enjoyed the update, even if it was a small one. Didn't find any bugs and the amount of dialoge was huge. It really changed things a bit.

Can't wait for the other scenes.
Tried for 50 says already...
Nothing.
Is it known what actions need to he completed for it to trigger?

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Keep going to the Legion.

Honestly I enjoyed the update, even if it was a small one. Didn't find any bugs and the amount of dialoge was huge. It really changed things a bit.

Can't wait for the other scenes.
Care to share some content screenshots ? Just want to see what I’m missing while my laptop is bricked.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I don't think there's a way to redo the event or replay the scenes in the vault. Bit of an overnight if you ask me

Feb 5, 2018
Delays and amount of content aside. I like the route SS is taking with this new event/area. I am hoping for much more WW content, in the future. IMO her only great sex scene is her Anal, I like how that was positioned and how her pussy lips were drawn.

Reactions: Zane11

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
I was aware that he would "fix" the update by discarding some content, but man, not a single sex scenes. yikes
SU 2.3.8 --> SU 2.3.9 Changelog (11/05/2022)

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Superwoman nickname menu just looping in circles
- Hiring certain villains clearing out the other hires
- Grail not changing expressions in intro scenes
- Crush vault scenes showing up as unlockable when not
- Legion events not following timer properly
- Cheshire and Artemis scissor scene locking up the game

Added ---------------------------------------

- Themyscira Event

13 Backgrounds

- Alexa Content
- Strip Scene

- Antiope Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Grail Content
- Wonder Woman Intro
- Palace Scene 1
- Palace Scene 2
- Robe Costume
- Robe Intro Scene

- Hippolyta Content
- Strip Scene
- Dance Scene
- Titjob Scene

- Lex Content
- Robe Costume

- Myrina Content
- Strip Scene

- Nubia Content
- Intro Scene
- Inspection Scene

- Oracle Content
- Priestess 1 Normal Costume
- Priestess 1 Naked Costume
- Priestess 2 Normal Costume
- Priestess 2 Naked Costume
- Handjob Scene 1

- Pallas Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Intro Scene 1
- Strip Scene 1

- Peng Deilan Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Phillipus Content
- Intro Scene 1

- Priestesses Content
- Dance Scene 1
- Dance Scene 2

- Yara Flor Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

Looks kinda pathetic
I was aware that he would "fix" the update by discarding some content, but no sex scenes? yikes

Slimesama

Jul 12, 2021
I was aware that he would "fix" the update by discarding some content, but man, not a single sex scenes. yikes

I was aware that he would "fix" the update by discarding some content, but no sex scenes? yikes
i mean it is a big update, were not talking about a single character, full map, code, multiple characters and outfits made. It's a lot of stuff

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes