Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
In all seriousness, if he spent a couple of grand a month (~10% of his current Patreon income) on a developer to create SU Rebuilt 2.0 and then code the updates he'd free up his time to draw more stuff.
More content = more patrons = more money.
Done properly, he'd be rivalling Summertime Saga for income.

He would also then have enough to contract illustrators/animators to do the promised backfilling of content based on his style.

I've said it before, he's unwittingly found himself managing an IT company without the skills to do so.
You gotta spend money to make money. The problem is once people start pulling in massive bucks, the lure to quit your dayjob and lifestyle creep is so massive. I wouldn't be surprised if all the money he pulls in is allocated to personal purchases and "normal" bills (rent, car, etc.).

If a dev wants to be successful, honestly, they could even do a 50/50 rule. 50% of the income is pocketed, but the other 50% gets pumped back into the game.

I get that it's weird though because you start from being solely a dev and you kind of have to morph into a project manager, but in this day and age, it's pretty simple to outsource certain things like coding.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Official answer: Upgrade your base defenses, assign a powerful villain to watch them, use the medallion.
Actual answer: Don't bother. It makes no difference at all. SR7 either hasn't worked out how to make it work or can't be arsed.
Which does, of course, mean you can exploit the fuck out of it and run big money heists almost every night. In the early days that will actually be your main source of cash until the Meta Bordello is up and running.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I'll reiterate in this review---we are halfway through basically 2/3 (or at least 2/4 the event), but this not the most half assed update even if it quite lacking. I love the Oracle already and look forward to a sex fest with all the girls, Alexa is just adorable as always and I'm hyped for more Grail and Myrina, which can't go wrong with the hottest daughter and mother duo

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
The changelog needs to be updated.
Also, how to get to themescira?

Edit: to get to themescira you need to go to the legion hideout twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe1314
Oct 19, 2017
Go to roulette, talk to her about wonder girls (somehow it reset)
Then finish all content with ww, and the 2 wonder girls
After that, go to legion hideout you should get your first scene with grail asking you for ww
Go to ww cell
then go to legion hideout for 2nd scene with grail
Next day, go to legion hideout for the third time to go to the amazon island.
This is how it worked for me.

joe1314

Dec 15, 2020
ARISTOCRATIC21,帖子:9334287,成員:252852 said:
輪盤賭,和她對話的女孩(不知何去故故)
然後用 ww 和 2 Wonder Girls 完成所有內容
那天之後,去西藏的地方,你應該得到你的第一個場景,聖杯問你www
轉到ww單元格
然後是聖杯去藏身處第二個場景
次日,第三次前往戰場藏身,前往亞馬遜島。
這就是對我有用的方式。
[/引用]
我在哪裡找不到輪子

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
I have been out of the game for two years.

How many girls have bordello scenes? (cam scenes and the private room).

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Okay. So I want to make it clear, I am not defending gunsmoke for his wortk ethics. So many delays and so much content being pushed back to the next update is not good.

However, looking at some peoples complaints... I think he did the best thing he could.

Yes, this update was delayed. With probably half or less content that was promised. But... how long WAS the delay? Five days. What he probably did was realise there where TOO many bugs/issues and, instead of keeping people waiting for weeks, cut the 'tumour' out and handed out what he had so he could spend time fixing the issue without giving 'nothing'

It is not ideal, it is not what people wanted, but it is probably the best he COULD have done. THIS TIME at least.

But seriously, he does need to get over his ego and actually let others help him/fix the dumpsterfire that is his code at this point. I swear, if he had a good basis, then this issue wouldn't keep happening. I do not think he is 100% greedy and lazy, just a lot of pride and ego mixed in with greed and lazy. I feel like if his foundation wasn't so bad, he'd have a much easier time.
Pride, ego, greed and laziness all probably play a factor in why the updates take months after the promised release.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes