Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Anyone know how to get the below?

- Oracle Content
- Priestess 1 Normal Costume
- Priestess 1 Naked Costume
- Priestess 2 Normal Costume
- Priestess 2 Naked Costume

I got the handjob from the Oracle and I've seen the other "priestesses" at Aphrodite's temple, but there's only 1 priestess for the Oracle and she's always dressed...

Reactions: LordPalpatine

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Played the update, it was...pretty decent. But the event feels incomplete, and I'd figured that there would be scenes of Wonder Woman, Cassie, and Donna exclusive to the island.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

- Oracle Content

I got the handjob from the Oracle and I've seen the other "priestesses" at Aphrodite's temple, but there's only 1 priestess for the Oracle and she's always dressed...
Keep visiting the Oracle's tower.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Played the update, it was...pretty decent. But the event feels incomplete, and I'd figured that there would be scenes of Wonder Woman, Cassie, and Donna exclusive to the island.
Same here, I was especially hoping for something between WW and Hippolyta.. Most of the new ladies are gorgeous but we only do something with Hippolyta and the rest we just see naked.. Oh well, back to waiting..

Reactions: TO9x2

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Same here, I was especially hoping for something between WW and Hippolyta.. Most of the new ladies are gorgeous but we only do something with Hippolyta and the rest we just see naked.. Oh well, back to waiting..
Yeah, the new batch were great to look at it, but there was no substance.

Reactions: Zane11

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS INQUIRY!
PLEASE, I've been interested in this game since the 1st time I saw it but I really really Need to know why it is only available as a demo for Android but the whole experience for other platforms??? Is it because it isn't possible to port this for the android platform or what's the deal? Anybody???

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019

- Oracle Content
If it doesn't say scene then the content isn't available as game play, look at the previous patch notes as an ex

Reactions: Zane11

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
When they had thousands of subs they should have hired at least one new artist/animator, then they could have put content out on a regular schedule, not to mention KEEP all those subs they lost because they chose not to.

Reactions: MKDude

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS INQUIRY!
PLEASE, I've been interested in this game since the 1st time I saw it but I really really Need to know why it is only available as a demo for Android but the whole experience for other platforms??? Is it because it isn't possible to port this for the android platform or what's the deal? Anybody???
Simply - yes. That's exactly it.
The tool he's using to build it won't do Android ports.
PC/Mac only I'm afraid.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes