destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The update is very half baked, yes. But I quite liked the characters and for the first time ever, sunset's animations do not suck. The titjob and tit groping actually looked okay.

The next update is "supposed to be" at the end of the month, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Haha
Reactions: FreelancerFL

vexx1313

Jun 13, 2019
Has the Rebuilt version caught up with the main yet? I haven't played this game in years and don't know which version to download.

vexx1313

Jun 13, 2019
Oh boy, I have some bad news for you lol
I'm afraid Rebuilt is pretty much abandoned and hasn't been updated since forever.
Color me completely unsurprised honestly. All too often the gamedevs get more money to sprinkle crumbs of content than actually work on making the content they promised. Thanks mate,

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Color me completely unsurprised honestly. All too often the gamedevs get more money to sprinkle crumbs of content than actually work on making the content they promised. Thanks mate,
No worries. And on the bright side, if you haven't played in years, there's honestly a ton of content that has been added to the main game so it's well worth a download imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
Imo this game is best when u just forget about it when you arent playing it. Dont look forward to it, dont get hopes up, dont expect anything. Every couple of months, come back and enjoy the new stuff. Once u play it, put it down and forget about it until u see it pop up again on recently updated. With how long this has been around, getting mad at it will just raise ur blood pressure lol

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix it? I have a bug where Hippolyta's body doesn't appear, only her head, and when I try to visit her in her cell, the game crashes. And also other Amazons are also disembodied.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I'd rather the update take another month if it meant it was actually finished/complete. Releasing a half-baked product is pathetic and insulting to everyone.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes