Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the new event
I can't get Korra's appearance or the prestress or oracle scenes.

Basically everywhere I go everyone is busy or not there. I can't get into Hera's temple as Artemis won't let me. Any clues as to how to get the last scenes ?
Korra is in the smithy that you could find only by random clicking, since it's not highlighted when you mouse over it.
SU as intended.JPG

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is there a way to hold a key and fast forward through text in this like you can do in many Ren'py games?
Was going to give it a replay from scratch but didn't really want to grind reading everything I've already done a 3rd/4th time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there a way to hold a key and fast forward through text in this like you can do in many Ren'py games?
Was going to give it a replay from scratch but didn't really want to grind reading everything I've already done a 3rd/4th time.
As said above, it's also said on day 1 when you start the game

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
При заходе в лабораторию возникает черный экран и все (не зависает или вылетает)

When entering the laboratory, a black screen appears and that's it (does not hang or crashes)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Wow, super buggy "update." Not only can I still not access Themyscira for whatever reason, but check out what happens when I take Donna Troy for a spin with the collar on the street for a repeat visit:

DonnaTroyBug.jpg

Also game crashes when it tries to end this event...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Also how to start the Themyscera event?
Supposedly you just have to take Superwoman henchperson to Legion Hideout after completely unlocking Donna Troy and Cassie (and I guess prolly Wonderwoman, but she should be fully unlocked before you get others), but I have unlocked 'em all and still can't trigger Themyscira... so I dunno.

Edit: No, as another later post of mine will confirm, Themyscira will start with Grail showing up at the Legion hideout, but one has to be sure that all Amazons (Diana, Donna, Cassie) have to be FULLY unlocked (all costumes/all events) plus Roulette plus Superwoman henchperson for it to trigger. In my case I hadn't quite gotten all of Cassie's costumes, but once I did it triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: HmmmYes777
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes