ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
If I reset an event (Yacht specifically) and choose other options can I now find Rose or others in the Legion Hideout or do I need a new save to get them? Because I tried that and I don't get anyone at the hideout.
when in doubt you can bring up the cheat menu (c wheon on the metropolis map) and just add her through there. I had the same problem now being able to tell if resseting event doesn't allow me recruit people i missed or if I just wasn't reaching the trigger

Reactions: Crazedd

Crazedd

Oct 20, 2018
when in doubt you can bring up the cheat menu (c wheon on the metropolis map) and just add her through there. I had the same problem now being able to tell if resseting event doesn't allow me recruit people i missed or if I just wasn't reaching the trigger
Thanks, I just had bad luck, after trying for a while I finally got her there.

Reactions: ninjahedgehog

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks, I just had bad luck, after trying for a while I finally got her there.
yeah, some triggers are still bugged. there's even 1 or 2 vault scenes that I can't seem to unlock. And once again, hard to know whether I'm at fault for not triggering it or if game just bugged

Nov 30, 2018
I've completed all the WW, cassie and dona scenes(the dona strip and street leash cause the game to freeze) and I still cannot trigger the legion HQ event. I have talked with roulette and also have superwoman as a henchwoman, if that is a requirement.
Have you gotten the slut costumes for Donna and Cassie?

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
The update is very half baked, yes. But I quite liked the characters and for the first time ever, sunset's animations do not suck. The titjob and tit groping actually looked okay.

The next update is "supposed to be" at the end of the month, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
*3 months later*
SR7 be like "Update soon guys"

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
yes it would be amazing for you to do that because there are many here who are here for the arts

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Oh boy, I have some bad news for you lol
I'm afraid Rebuilt is pretty much abandoned and hasn't been updated since forever.
When was the last update + patreon update about it? IF it's long enough I can mark it "abandoned" in OP

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No worries. And on the bright side, if you haven't played in years, there's honestly a ton of content that has been added to the main game so it's well worth a download imo.
I am in almost same situation.
1.I didn't play last 3 updates
2.I got new Windows.So I have to replay the game anyway.Actually all games.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
When was the last update + patreon update about it? IF it's long enough I can mark it "abandoned" in OP
I honestly don't know that, but the game itself is really really far behind.
Maybe a Patron here can answer about a latest update.

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
I just need a recommendation, how can I upload the scenes? I thought of recording in .mp4 and then converting to .gif, but the quality is not very good

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes