Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I hate events.... plus this update barely have any sex scenes.. coudl he just rework soem old sex scenes and make them move? liek stargirl supergirl and wonder woman and other's

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
yeah, some triggers are still bugged. there's even 1 or 2 vault scenes that I can't seem to unlock. And once again, hard to know whether I'm at fault for not triggering it or if game just bugged
Yeah, Wonder Woman collar club scene still leads to non trigger, just a blank screen basically... 5 updates after peeps reported it.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
It seems to me that not a lot of content came out due to the fact that too many characters were added at a time. As for me, it would be better not to add all at once, but one by one. (sorry if you don't understand english is not my preferred language)
yea people have said that for a while i personally just take my time im way behind the new content by playing very slowly lmao jk i just cant last that long

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Wow, super buggy "update." Not only can I still not access Themyscira for whatever reason,
Ah, figured out why Theyscira wasn't triggering, I guess my version of Cassie wasn't fully unlocked. Seriously, have to make sure that ALL of Donna Troy and Cassie's events/costumes are unlocked, spoken to Roulette all necessary times AND have superwoman as henchperson to get Grail to trigger. Game practically needs a guide now...

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I FOUND THE FIX TO THE LEGION HQ EVENT NOT TRIGGERING IF YOUVE DONE ALL THE WW/WONDER GIRL CONTENT
Do the Krasia or whatever it's called event.
I pressed C and just unlocked it manually, because I'm sure I had done it already.

Flare_Hunter

Jul 28, 2018
So....is there a changelong for 2.3.8 and 2.3.9? Like it's clear Themyscira got added but is there anything more specific?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes