TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Funny how I keep requesting some back n forth/meet in the middle animation for the Harley Harley double D scene, but now there is also an animation bug in that scene (unclear if this is from new update or just didn't notice it until now). See for yourself:

View attachment 2152481
I have no mouth and I must cream

I cant get like, half of them naked. Antiope, Yara, Peng. Am i missing something?
I can't get most of em naked. Either there's nothing when I try to talk to them later, or I just can't find em again

Last edited:

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I've completed all the WW, cassie and dona scenes(the dona strip and street leash cause the game to freeze) and I still cannot trigger the legion HQ event. I have talked with roulette and also have superwoman as a henchwoman, if that is a requirement.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Hey so the picture guide says that the 2nd harley has a halloween event with harley 1, but I can't seem to find or trigger it by resseting the event. Am I gonna have to reset the game and make sure to ask her when the event shows up?

news23

Oct 13, 2021
why cant i run the game on mac?
View attachment 2151365
Make sure you palace su_2.9.mac.app to your desktop
Open terminal and type: chmod +x "/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Desktop/SU_2.3.9mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.3.9mac"
Don't forget replace YOUR_USER_NAME with your actual username in line.
Next you will see OS warning " cannot be opened because the developer cannot not be verified" open Security&Privace window and click "open anyway".
It should help.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
If I reset an event (Yacht specifically) and choose other options can I now find Rose or others in the Legion Hideout or do I need a new save to get them? Because I tried that and I don't get anyone at the hideout.
when in doubt you can bring up the cheat menu (c wheon on the metropolis map) and just add her through there. I had the same problem now being able to tell if resseting event doesn't allow me recruit people i missed or if I just wasn't reaching the trigger

Reactions: Crazedd
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes