HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys, just started the game.
What are the upgrades that I should be prioritizing and what should I use my money on?
Should I upgrade the Glamour Slam? The building itself, or the slots?
Should I focus on getting as much dancers as possible? Buying the devices and upgrading them?
Should I upgrade the Legion Hideout and do heists?
Should I upgrade Tala's workshop? What does it do?
What does the upgrade in defense do and what exactly is 'threat'? What makes it go up and how can I reduce it? Does it give me game over if it reaches max?
How often should I switch up the dancers so I get efficient money for each day?

I know it's a lot of questions, but the guides focus more on how to unlock girls/scenes, not the gameplay itself.
Personally if i'm playing without cheating in the money, i focus on getting the first three girls early on as fast as possible, then using the 100k you get from Vandal to upgrade Glamour Slam building. From there i try to get to six slots and six girls going, rotating their places every night to get more money out of them and after that continuing that until Glamour Slam is fully upgraded.

Legion Hideout is necessary for you to get better hirelings to capture some of the later girls, i don't really bother with heists unless they are related to plot or some of the girls.

Tala's workshop allows you to summon few girls, one of them being henchwoman, and opens up shop for magic items. Lucky coin gives your heists +10% success chance, while collar is needed for cell scenes involving collar.

Upgrading defenses is currently pretty much pointless, since there's no actual threat coded into the game. The way to lower it would be to hire someone in Legion Hideout to go to rampage, basically taking heat of off you.

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Hey guys, just started the game.
What are the upgrades that I should be prioritizing and what should I use my money on?
Should I upgrade the Glamour Slam? The building itself, or the slots?
Should I focus on getting as much dancers as possible? Buying the devices and upgrading them?
Should I upgrade the Legion Hideout and do heists?
Should I upgrade Tala's workshop? What does it do?
What does the upgrade in defense do and what exactly is 'threat'? What makes it go up and how can I reduce it? Does it give me game over if it reaches max?
How often should I switch up the dancers so I get efficient money for each day?

I know it's a lot of questions, but the guides focus more on how to unlock girls/scenes, not the gameplay itself.
To be honest, I use the cheats( press C on the main screen showing the NEXT NIGHT) for money to upgrade every place that can be upgraded but don't unlock characters with the cheats since it could break the game. If you have enough money, it is best just to make level 3 tech but don't max the upgrades right away, try to talk to every character until you have no one else then go to the next day. If you unlocked a girl, you don't have to make them strip, instead keep them in their cell until you unlock the Meta Bordello then you can put them there for the scenes and to unlock Crush. This game really doesn't have a game over. I never had issues with using the cheat for money so you would not need to send them to the Glamour Slam for money, just for scenes. I usually select the collar since most girls will have an option for leash which you can take them out to show off. Hire villains for defenses, missions or heists. Having certain girls with you can have different interactions with different girls. If you can't unlock a girl or find her, always check if you haven't upgraded any building or have not reached an event which some have to be unlock just to get to the girl.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
If you have enough money, it is best just to make level 3 tech but don't max the upgrades right away, try to talk to every character until you have no one else then go to the next day. If you unlocked a girl, you don't have to make them strip, instead keep them in their cell until you unlock the Meta Bordello then you can put them there for the scenes and to unlock Crush.
The scenes in the Bordello are different than in the cell, so to unlock all their scenes going through each of them in the cells is unavoidable.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
do you lot think furis if they ever come will be akin the amazon update as in have their own world, or more towards individual characters in the cell?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
do you lot think furis if they ever come will be akin the amazon update as in have their own world, or more towards individual characters in the cell?
Debating stuff either/both 5+ years and might never come out is pretty moot

Waterproof64

Jan 11, 2023
When I first downloaded this game (in 2020), it was a delight! So many familiar characters, so much content, not a bad story and funny dialogues! You could even turn a blind eye to the almost complete lack of animation and the absolute silence, which very much spoils the atmosphere of the game.
But now the game is badly spoiled! The authors have added a million characters, most of whom no one knows. Yes, you seem to have heard of them somewhere, but they are no longer the legendary Wonder Woman or Batgirl or other heroines that I watched cartoons and read comic books about as a child. It's just a set of erotic pictures of attractive women. The plot becomes more and more banal, the scenes are repeated more and more often.
Instead of adding new shit, they'd better finally make content with a female cat and animations with popular heroines.

Cult of Ape

Oct 11, 2017
Indeed, The "events" really are lackluster clickfests, and what bothers me the most is that the management aspect of the game has been neglected for so long. If that were done right, it would add much replayability to the game. if it just had those basics completed, i wouldn´t be so frustrated, especially with the meta bordello, I can never remember which girls don´t have any private or special scenes there, so it´s just annoying when you have to wait until the next day to change girls.

However it does seem he´s committed to fixing some meta bordello stuff, so let´s see..

like someone said, if you download every update, you´re going to be disappointed. Better wait a year or so between updates.

Cult of Ape

Oct 11, 2017
Okay, and about leash scene I think I want something more than just let the girl outdoor naked walking
Something for me is mean something like outdoor sex, exhibitionism sex, or outdoor orgy
I think
right the leash sense make no sense. They should be about humiliation. What´s the humiliation walking around empty streets? I did like he added stuff to the batgirl glamour slam, with the detective knowing babs. He should add more stuff lke that, like villains mocking them. If we get the Renpy port completed, I would personally start modding something like that, with the existing art available.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
So far one of the best adult games I've ever played, and that while it doesn't even have sound lol.
Hey guys, it's been a while! I have made some adjustments to my playlist and removed/added some instrumentals to help alleviate the concerns about this game with no sounds. Just thought it would fit the vibe having these in the background while playing this game, especially when they are at the Glamour Slam or stripping privately.

Again, for the best experience, get the plugin uBlock origin so it will disable any Youtube ads for flawless playback.

Also, I don't know where else to drop this, but I found a pretty neat video recently and it's sort of related to this game so I'll share it here. Enjoy!

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
The scenes in the Bordello are different than in the cell, so to unlock all their scenes going through each of them in the cells is unavoidable.
They are different but there is only 3 girls you need to put there just to unlock Crush. If you didn't have to unlock her that way you could have never send girls there at all. I keep all the girls in their cells unless I need to put them there to unlock girls or to continue the story.

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
right the leash sense make no sense. They should be about humiliation. What´s the humiliation walking around empty streets? I did like he added stuff to the batgirl glamour slam, with the detective knowing babs. He should add more stuff lke that, like villains mocking them. If we get the Renpy port completed, I would personally start modding something like that, with the existing art available.
I would rather have your henchwoman be the one taking them out on a leash with her doing things with the girls like with Mercy did to Lois Lane in her cell but maybe have multiple girls join in and maybe MC to join in too.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
They are different but there is only 3 girls you need to put there just to unlock Crush. If you didn't have to unlock her that way you could have never send girls there at all. I keep all the girls in their cells unless I need to put them there to unlock girls or to continue the story.
Personally i'd suggest doing private room in bordello, since there's content you don't see in cells and possibility of opening new outfits for specific uses.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes