Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the Android version worth to play or would I be missing out on too much content
What Android version ? Nothing like that in the OP. And please, for the love of space Jeebus, stop trying to pretend the "rebuilt" exists. Mods really need to nuke that junk, even if "archive reasons" confuses more people than it helps them

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Holy shit is this game good. The setting, the gameplay mechanics, all the different places you cant interact with girls and the amount of them.. It's the perfect balance between not too much text and actions.

I just wish the sex progression would be a bit more varied, having all of them dance, strip, suck, sex and anal is a bit tiring, especially if you could've done something special with elements that makes a character unique. But some surprising events with additional scenes with the main characters make up for that, maybe I'm judging too early since there are also many items I haven't tried out yet that unlock special scenes.

So far one of the best adult games I've ever played, and that while it doesn't even have sound lol.
The only thing I'd really wish they'd do is add a bit more animations to the scenes.

Like when the text says something like "she was shaking touching his shaft" or this and that, that the visuals actually show that too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Holy shit is this game good. The setting, the gameplay mechanics, all the different places you cant interact with girls and the amount of them.. It's the perfect balance between not too much text and actions.

I just wish the sex progression would be a bit more varied, having all of them dance, strip, suck, sex and anal is a bit tiring, especially if you could've done something special with elements that makes a character unique. But some surprising events with additional scenes with the main characters make up for that, maybe I'm judging too early since there are also many items I haven't tried out yet that unlock special scenes.

So far one of the best adult games I've ever played, and that while it doesn't even have sound lol.
The only thing I'd really wish they'd do is add a bit more animations to the scenes.

Like when the text says something like "she was shaking touching his shaft" or this and that, that the visuals actually show that too.
It feels good to be new to the thread, then you come back in a few months and all that joy is replaced by dread and sorrow

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are alot of people who have been here for a long time and most have come to hate the long waits. there mybe other resaons but that's i do not know lol

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone remember what the second unlock was meant to be I know the girls level of upgrades was for the bordello and glammer slam and the second was cell content but there is a next unlock stage that has never been done
Is it basically a tease so people keep coming back hoping to find out what it does hahaha

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone remember what the second unlock was meant to be I know the girls level of upgrades was for the bordello and glammer slam and the second was cell content but there is a next unlock stage that has never been done
Is it basically a tease so people keep coming back hoping to find out what it does hahaha
I think I know what it was from stuff I saw years ago but I'll keep it myself I think.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Why don't you try out and tell us? :sneaky:

phantomhero218

Jun 22, 2019
so how can i use it, it's seem not working when i want to re visit multiple time
For majority of characters, press "disable" next to where it says visit when you're on the main map or when you're visiting a character. Same thing for tala, roulette, and a few others but you press "disable" for visit and busy.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
long time no typing to henshinvolt how yea been and have you heard about any new stuff for the game

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Probably was to "unlock" something that he made an unlock for in another module because he forgot about the first button and now he can't take it out without breaking the game.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Was probably tied to the whole defense/warning system that got ditched. More heroines you had they higher chance you get caught/investigated so you fully unlock the device to lower the rate. But that's just a theory. A game theory :WeSmart:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys I just start playing this game and was going thru livewires scenes and after I got a blowjob in the defense room it didn't unlock a scene is that not an unlockable scene or is my game broke now

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do you guys remember that the special in MB was suppose to be all sorts of things.Like lap dance for example.
So far the special is only masturbation with hand or dildo.

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes