zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man i was thinking of wanting to make games but nowing there is a lave driver out there i will pass lol lmao joking.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
There are four things I want to point out that SR7 said in streams.
1)We might see Fire and Ice in the game in future.
2)Aresia won't be in the event, he might add her to prison event.
3)SR7 might do a leash scene with Mercy, he want to add it in a way so that it makes sense.
4)As SR7 said in the discord channel, he wants to add Catwoman's content without saying before. And there is bigger chance for it now because he has done "most of" the cells and rooms content for everybody else.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
3)SR7 might do a leash scene with Mercy, he want to add it in a way so that it makes sense.
4)As SR7 said in the discord channel, he wants to add Catwoman's content without saying before. And there is bigger chance for it now because he has done "most of" the cells and rooms content for everybody else.
20$ says none of that happens before 2025, if at all

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Okay, and about leash scene I think I want something more than just let the girl outdoor naked walking
Something for me is mean something like outdoor sex, exhibitionism sex, or outdoor orgy
I think

Reactions: Dr. Fernet

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
The leash for Mercy would be great if she was taking some of the other girls with her to show off and maybe giving or taking(maybe both) some action to let them know she is the top leader of all the girls in the cells.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
SR7 has been teasing pregnancy for nearly 6 years now, and even that's not in the game yet. You probably won't see anything interesting for another year or two at minimum.

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys, just started the game.
What are the upgrades that I should be prioritizing and what should I use my money on?
Should I upgrade the Glamour Slam? The building itself, or the slots?
Should I focus on getting as much dancers as possible? Buying the devices and upgrading them?
Should I upgrade the Legion Hideout and do heists?
Should I upgrade Tala's workshop? What does it do?
What does the upgrade in defense do and what exactly is 'threat'? What makes it go up and how can I reduce it? Does it give me game over if it reaches max?
How often should I switch up the dancers so I get efficient money for each day?

I know it's a lot of questions, but the guides focus more on how to unlock girls/scenes, not the gameplay itself.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes