OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do you have a link to this community project?
The one that I posted up and have been working on is currently just a tech demo/proof of concept community project, and can be found here:

I just posted a new build in the SU ReImagined thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

Assistance with building various cell scenes would be quite helpful at this point, for anyone that might be interested in helping with this effort.

I've been focused on coding the backbone, and could use some assistance with adding cell scenes and such. Building the cell scenes themselves in Ren'Py is fairly easy, it's the scheduling, upgrading, capture and heist routines that are my current priorities.

xMendoza has been working on his version of the build as well as I understand, but hasn't shared anything in several weeks...

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I did, but all the posts I find are from October, mentioning that the Themyscira event isn't in the game yet.
Ah, I'd recommend changing your Account Settings to put search results in date order.

The link in my post is to the first of the most definitive answers for how to trigger it.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I would say we should ask admin to amend the OP to link to it, but no-one seems to read that either...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
iyou know in one of mercys scenes she has a sexy outfit, i just wish lex would make her street outfit from when the first meet lol.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
iyou know in one of mercys scenes she has a sexy outfit, i just wish lex would make her street outfit from when the first meet lol.
Yeah one of the problem with that is adding that outfit for some of the scenes would be a lot of work which would require new scenes to be done just for that outfit.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true now i am going to have people getting mad at me for this but all they have to do us cut and past like most scene's lmao. i would say joking but i don't know if i am wrong are not sorry

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
true now i am going to have people getting mad at me for this but all they have to do us cut and past like most scene's lmao. i would say joking but i don't know if i am wrong are not sorry
Most of the scenes are not copy and pasted there is stuff like Artemis and younger Mercy have similar portrait base and stuff like that though in terms unless you are talking about the formula. Some of the leash scenes seem to be the same aside from heads and coloring and maybe breast size.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
The game has 3-4 (maybe 5 but no more) scenes that are identical to each other, right 1:1. Everything else, as they said in the post above, is different in one way or another.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
This is stupid why is it located in registry in the first place for.

No thanks! this a registry file , I had a bad experience using a registry save file and brick my whole computer.
Because SR7 wanted to use an engine that wasn't made for this type of game, and can't figure out how to make a simple file that stores progress instead of registry entries (could also be the trash engine).

Open the file in a text editor, see what it is changing. It very clearly shows only modifying the gunsmokegames information.

Randomly adding registry files you download off the internet otherwise is usually a bad thing unless you trust the source. Everyone here is saying it is fine, I've used it multiple times after forgetting to save before rebuilding system, never had an issue.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnk i am bad with names also forget names real easy. so who is she and is she from the planet dark side

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
End of February
Really? It should be the start of February. Or did Sr7 actually think the extra minute of content he crapped out at the start of December was a proper update considered it was content that had originally been missing from the November update.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes