slowpersun

May 30, 2017
wonderwoman is bugged for me. slam collar freezes the game :(
That's been a bug for months, if not years. Only WW leash scene that works is the initial one and then the outdoor scene. Unless you are referring to using the collar with the bordello, if so didn't know that was also available.

bugger1

Jun 23, 2018
That's been a bug for months, if not years. Only WW leash scene that works is the initial one and then the outdoor scene. Unless you are referring to using the collar with the bordello, if so didn't know that was also available.
Oh so its not stopping me from getting grail? I'm lost

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Oh so its not stopping me from getting grail? I'm lost
Pretty sure the leash scenes are basically flavor now, but no, it shouldn't be necessary for grail. I just mean that you can give her the collar and go to the club initially once, but yeah, after that taking WW on a leash to the slam basically freezes the game or at least bugs out to a screen with no options to select and no transition to the next scene. You can still take her for a walk outside as the follow up like normal, but until that bug gets fixed, never gonna collar slam WW more than the initial visit.

It's super annoying to forget about it then click on the option, I've been doing it for at least a year. But alot of the stuff that gets crapped out of Patreon is generally well-arted but usually poorly coded. At least one dev for a game literally quit for a few years to I guess actually learn to code (or so he claims), and another dev recently open-sourced their work and just straight disappeared (bets are being taken as to whether that is due to burnout or the Ukraine conflict).

In_General

Apr 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to bring forward my old save to the new version of the game, i remember a guide somehwere saying that you needed to open the registry and copy it from there?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, i saw people already wrote that save file over there, but where exactly. Also, can creator of the game explain me why just a save files in my windows/system 32 folder, why exactly over there?
It seems to be partially the way that 2015 Fungus works.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Yeah, i saw people already wrote that save file over there, but where exactly. Also, can creator of the game explain me why just a save files in my windows/system 32 folder, why exactly over there?
The answer is in the post literally six posts above yours. It's in the "someguy" hive.
If you're not comfortable messing with the Registry, I'd recommend leaving well alone.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I tried the search bar and type in save location still can't find the right answer.

Everyone keeps saying it has been covered but, I don't see it.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes