Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is she in this game? Technically not a real Amazon but I think she is a fine addition to the island.

View attachment 2312152
Her base portrait was done years ago.
405.PNG
What happened to the groilla grod arc and are we fighting JL with our harem?
Gorilla Grodd could have been pretending to do the stuff he was doing but yeah just leads to the SW stuff right now.
So is there a tutorial on how to unlock all costumes and outfits? If not then can someone please get working on that, thank you!
I know they were looking for a new person to make the guide but that may have been picked now.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
So there isnt like a recent guide that can help? I'm starting again and there's lot of events, i'd hate to miss any

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So there isnt like a recent guide that can help? I'm starting again and there's lot of events, i'd hate to miss any
You can't really miss anything, at most you'll waste a few months trolling around doing random stuff. It's mostly how fast you upgrade the evil HQ and who you bring around when checking places (henchwoman).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You can't really miss anything, at most you'll waste a few months trolling around doing random stuff. It's mostly how fast you upgrade the evil HQ and who you bring around when checking places (henchwoman).
Themyscira is pretty straightforward once you get there, so Archer's guide and my quick reference sheet should have you covered. You might want to search this thread r.e. how to unlock Grail though, as she's the key to unlocking Themyscira...

My guide is about an update behind at the moment, but just Themyscira stuff was added, and I've been focused on something else of possible interest...

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Ahh if i wont miss a thing just by playing awesome... I vaguely remember some kind of guide regarding hiring and heists though... Like if the Large Money heist is worth it or not, the proper combo for heists, etc

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ahh if i wont miss a thing just by playing awesome... I vaguely remember some kind of guide regarding hiring and heists though... Like if the Large Money heist is worth it or not, the proper combo for heists, etc
Unless you really wanna suffer endlessly, just hax $ and only deal with heists for special events/unlocks .....

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In my experience, the cost of hiring the villain combined with the chance of success make the money heists a waste of time. At best you're barely better than break even. At worst, you're losing a bunch of money instead of making money. Better to use the heists initially to just capture girls and focus on upgrading the glamour slam and then the bordello. That's where the guaranteed, consistent money is. Then you can focus the heists on going after relics and other items you need.

Reactions: GaRbS

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we all no grod well lose because no one wants to be an ape are garilla. and there will never be a jl attack and if there is we will all be dead befor then lol.

SuperCart

Jan 17, 2023
Please help me.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I love the art of "Something Unlimited" and I wanted to ask
Where and how can I find all the art and images of each character? And if anyone has a mega or gofile link, I would be really grateful.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Please help me.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I love the art of "Something Unlimited" and I wanted to ask
Where and how can I find all the art and images of each character? And if anyone has a mega or gofile link, I would be really grateful.
Best option is to download Unity Asset Studio and rip the Sprites yourself from your installed version of the game (you only need the Sprite class of object). Won't break the game.
Combine that with the high res images from the bonus pack linked in the OP amd you're good to go

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes