FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I was looking through the assets and CHRIST these are badly drawn.
View attachment 2293871 View attachment 2293872
SR7 is getting lazier because his simplords on Kekreon will suck him off no matter how buggy his coding is or how trash his art gets. I wouldn't doubt the quality of the game will start to dip this year as it genuinely seems he's running out of ideas, otherwise he wouldn't take half a year to finish a full update, we maybe have half of the Themyscira update. It probably won't be finished until the second half of this year with how infrequently and how little he actually puts in the updates anymore.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I like that the argument boils down to "yes it's copypasted but it IS content" and "other games are worse" then arbitrary shit like "95% of andklndlanfkland".
I rest my case. The complete lack of standards is not surprising, however.
After 7 years "decent" is a stretch given how much time you waste flipping through days but whatever.
Continue to simp for minimal effort.
Based

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That's your original quote and its the same quote that I used in my first comment. you got called out on some bs and cant stand the spot light. Nuff said
What spotlight?
If you can't parse an exclamation whilst saying 99% of games on this site are bad or whatever, like, that's on you buddy. :LUL:
I posted 3 times and lost interest, lemme go back and respond to the other corporate-level simps on here.
Edit: "Nuff said" go back to YTMND.

You do need to calm down as you're the one throwing bullshit around and then gets defensive when it's tossed back at you.
Quote my bullshit please.

1. The game's content is mostly copypasted, premade poses with varying degress of flavour text. Therefore it barely has content, which can be stated as "it has no content" which is a common phrase. I forgot who it was but someone said "99% of games here are bad and unfinished" or some shit, I don't care enough. So, objectively speaking, we're not above hyperbole. Unless that was a literal statement in which case it's as wrong as mine was.
2. The game's been around for 7 years, isn't done, and offers little in the way of interaction besides hitting the "next night" button and hoping something new happens, with the same poses. There was also an attempt to reboot it at some point the way Legend of Krystal was rebooted to get some more money out of the saps that like it, but that failed fabulously.
3. Y'all simping.

These statements are true, and I'm cool as a cucumber. Not my fault you've got yourself attached to a milking machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So aside from pressing next night how do i start more events after the halloween party im at 120 days
Go around the places, especially Lex's office in the tower. Might wanna swap around the henchwoman you carry with him too. There's also a lot of stuff from the cells

Mar 18, 2018
Go around the places, especially Lex's office in the tower. Might wanna swap around the henchwoman you carry with him too. There's also a lot of stuff from the cells
I am trying to start the Themyscira event nothing has happened going around the office I just did the robotics lap and believe i have seen all the henchwomen stuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am trying to start the Themyscira event nothing has happened going around the office I just did the robotics lap and believe i have seen all the henchwomen stuff
Themyscira isn't started in the office, as has been said a few hundred times since ~October last year ....................

Reactions: Jimwalrus

z270

Aug 28, 2021
sorry guys i know this is not a place to write this but i am an anime fan aswell and have been trying to get art of dante656565 do any of you know if i can suggest that any where or something like that he has a patreon and i was hoping to find his content om f95zone but it isnt so if theres a way to suggest artists i would apreceate the help

Reactions: dambeldor44

z270

Aug 28, 2021
also can anyone give me a save for su havent played it in some time waiting for a good update but still i want to see what updates there are for the game

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
does anyone know what's going with the Bordello cause if I remember correctly when they started finishing current characters content that included there bordello content then they stopped doing bordello content and just did cell content and adding new characters and events and the last two updates were for Themyscira and I can see GS dragging it out for another two updates so what is the plan for the bordello or is GS still on BS

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
sorry guys i know this is not a place to write this but i am an anime fan aswell and have been trying to get art of dante656565 do any of you know if i can suggest that any where or something like that he has a patreon and i was hoping to find his content om f95zone but it isnt so if theres a way to suggest artists i would apreceate the help
There is a request thread/section somewhere, go there and try
also can anyone give me a save for su havent played it in some time waiting for a good update but still i want to see what updates there are for the game
There's 1 in here, use the search bar
does anyone know what's going with the Bordello cause if I remember correctly when they started finishing current characters content that included there bordello content then they stopped doing bordello content and just did cell content and adding new characters and events and the last two updates were for Themyscira and I can see GS dragging it out for another two updates so what is the plan for the bordello or is GS still on BS
Lol, take whatever the dev says/does and either/both add a few years or let it go as if nothing ever happened. Expecting stuff in here is pretty delusional

z270

Aug 28, 2021
There is a request thread/section somewhere, go there and try

There's 1 in here, use the search bar

Lol, take whatever the dev says/does and either/both add a few years or let it go as if nothing ever happened. Expecting stuff in here is pretty delusional
thanks for helping

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So aside from pressing next night how do i start more events after the halloween party im at 120 days
Money spent is something that needs to be done. Yacht event has to be done plus you need to do a certain amount of progress with the henchwomen and the characters that can be invited.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
thanks for helping

For future reference, saves are often included in the OP (look under Extras at the bottom) for various games. If you need a save at a specific point in the game, you may have to search through the thread (use the search function).

Saves for this game are in the registry (unfortunately) so I do recommend searching for instructions on how to add a save if you've never worked with registry saves before.

Reactions: Testerguy19

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Tried searching for it but doesn't seem like an specific character bug, but I can't select Cassie for any jobs now, when I try to select her at sallon it shows as if she is not available, as if she should be working at the bordello, but I can't select her at bordello either, but there she is showing as available. No matter how many times I reset, even if I set everyone free, I get the same problem

Any fixes known for this kind of issue? tried going into cheat menu but you can't lock a character again, only unlock

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Tried searching for it but doesn't seem like an specific character bug, but I can't select Cassie for any jobs now, when I try to select her at sallon it shows as if she is not available, as if she should be working at the bordello, but I can't select her at bordello either, but there she is showing as available. No matter how many times I reset, even if I set everyone free, I get the same problem

Any fixes known for this kind of issue? tried going into cheat menu but you can't lock a character again, only unlock
Go upgrade her device either back to nothing and remove her or upgrade it a few notches more to have her in the cells, then back down to nothing

Reactions: gestved
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes