Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Speaking of story, I'm grasping here for a segway, it's crazy how far AI has come, and I'm glad that at least for now it is still easy to trick, as I managed to make ChatGPT write the plot of SU but the only difference is it thinks the mind control devices are on people's wrists.
since chatgpt has hangup about sex. What is your workarounds for the sex, exotic dancing, bordello, and public leash?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
We'll be doing polls to select the next character that is worked on for Meta-Bordello content on the Picarto streams. Wonder Woman still nee

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Fanbases, franchises, and countries rise and fall in that span of time.
This game still has no content.
I dunno, I just think it's funny.
Judging by your reaction our opinions differ.
Judging by my reaction you're objectively wrong. For what it is Something Unlimited has a decent amount of content. The fact that most of the content is copy pasted cookie cutter images with varying levels of artistic failure does not change the simple fact that Something Unlimited has plenty of content.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
This game still has no content.
Step away from the crack pipe. The _game_ has a ton of content, just consider it has 5 to 6 costumes and 11ish (I forget) sex acts with 3 to 4 different backgrounds for around 15-20 characters. Yes it might be repetitive that's still a lot of content for most games and it's still being receiving content. It isn't perfect it's missing game play features, has longstanding bugs, updates are lacking considering some of the work is asset reskins, and the devs are milking the pay pigs but overall the game has content.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Judging by my reaction you're objectively wrong. For what it is Something Unlimited has a decent amount of content. The fact that most of the content is copy pasted cookie cutter images with varying levels of artistic failure does not change the simple fact that Something Unlimited has plenty of content.
Step away from the crack pipe. The _game_ has a ton of content, just consider it has 5 to 6 costumes and 11ish (I forget) sex acts with 3 to 4 different backgrounds for around 15-20 characters. Yes it might be repetitive that's still a lot of content for most games and it's still being receiving content. It isn't perfect it's missing game play features, has longstanding bugs, updates are lacking considering some of the work is asset reskins, and the devs are milking the pay pigs but overall the game has content.
What he said, for all the problems this game has, it's still better than 80% of the games I have played here and has more content than 95% of all the games here.
I like that the argument boils down to "yes it's copypasted but it IS content" and "other games are worse" then arbitrary shit like "95% of andklndlanfkland".
I rest my case. The complete lack of standards is not surprising, however.
After 7 years "decent" is a stretch given how much time you waste flipping through days but whatever.
Continue to simp for minimal effort.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I like that the argument boils down to "yes it's copypasted but it IS content" and "other games are worse" then arbitrary shit like "95% of andklndlanfkland".
After 7 years "decent" is a stretch given how much time you waste flipping through days but whatever.
If you were talking about a marriage after 7 years, "decent" is a pretty good result, and I haven't spent a cent. I guess that makes me the side action :devilish:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If you were talking about a marriage after 7 years, "decent" is a pretty good result, and I haven't spent a cent. I guess that makes me the side action :devilish:
Sloooooot :KEK:

Edit: I mean all the assets are ripped and on e-hentai.
You get more meaningful interaction from flipping through a gallery tbh since you don't gotta read Lex's awful dialogue.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Because that's the case. The main issue with his game is the communication where he promises everything but delivers nothing.
But the updates have better quality than 99% games here where you wait 6 month for 1 sex scene, if any.
I'm always surprised how much this game get shit on, but other games are fines even if the updates are so much worse.
And even the patron price isn't that bad when you compare to all the $20+ games.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Because that's the case. The main issue with his game is the communication where he promises everything but delivers nothing.
But the updates have better quality than 99% games here where you wait 6 month for 1 sex scene, if any.
I'm always surprised how much this game get shit on, but other games are fines even if the updates are so much worse.
And even the patron price isn't that bad when you compare to all the $20+ games.
Do you have examples? Cos I know you're just saying things.
Especially since this game is literally the type you just described with 1 scene every several months.
The Latest Updates page being unrecognisable on a daily basis would argue with your nonsense but hey...
I just don't know better. At least you're happy and that's good.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes