Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I've heard of this happening to someone else recently. After the scenes in the office, ending with the one where she slaps herself, she should show up in one of the cells automatically. I don't recall hearing if they were able to fix it. I hate to say it but I think your game is bugged.

You don't need to make a device for Blackfire. Lex just magically has some on him for such occasions (I think he even makes a comment on this at some point). The only devices you need to make are the ones to capture the heroines.
there is at least one scene that he makes a device for certain characters when walking into the lab

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
there is at least one scene that he makes a device for certain characters when walking into the lab
I believe the only scene he makes a device is the one for Lois. As the player you don't need to pay for the device. He just has it done. The other scenes he has in the lab are when he's making something to aid in the capturing of specific heroines. You still need to manually purchase the device for their capture though.

Outside of heroines, for all the other characters that he "uses" a device on, he just so happens to have one on him already. I'm thinking Audrey, his henchwomen, the female villains you can post to his room, Crush, Lady Shiva, Maxima, Raven, and Talia. You don't always even hear about him using one on them until scenes later when he mentions the effects its having on them.

I image something similar will happen in Themyscira too.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I believe the only scene he makes a device is the one for Lois. As the player you don't need to pay for the device. He just has it done. The other scenes he has in the lab are when he's making something to aid in the capturing of specific heroines. You still need to manually purchase the device for their capture though.

Outside of heroines, for all the other characters that he "uses" a device on, he just so happens to have one on him already. I'm thinking Audrey, his henchwomen, the female villains you can post to his room, Crush, Lady Shiva, Maxima, Raven, and Talia. You don't always even hear about him using one on them until scenes later when he mentions the effects its having on them.

I image something similar will happen in Themyscira too.
doesnt he capture frost cause she is breaking to many dicks off as well... :D

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
doesnt he capture frost cause she is breaking to many dicks off as well... :D
That's true. Forgot about her as I didn't free anyone from prison in my last playthough. Still don't need to puchase a device for her though. Its just scenes at the GS until you just go an capture her with your henchwoman if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Xander Fields

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I tried to close Terra and ended up cloning Audrey, so how do I more the Terra storyline forward?
If Terra's no longer available to clone when you open the interface and you can't visit her cell, then I'm afraid she's bugged out and you have to start a new game.
I've had this happen to me when her clone failed.
Cheat menu doesn't resolve it.

morningstars10

Mar 10, 2020
After you make her your henchman go talk to wonderwoman
Speaking of story, I'm grasping here for a segway, it's crazy how far AI has come, and I'm glad that at least for now it is still easy to trick, as I managed to make ChatGPT write the plot of SU but the only difference is it thinks the mind control devices are on people's wrists.

Here are some lines, I've got infinitely more ofc.
Harley's eyes narrowed. "I'll never work for you, Luthor. You're insane if you think I'll just go along with this."
Lex shrugged. "We'll see. The mind control device on your wrist will ensure that you do as I say, whether you like it or not. And if that's not enough, there are always other methods of persuasion at my disposal."
With a final smirk, Lex turned and left the cell, leaving Harley alone with her thoughts and the realization of her new reality.

Following Day (just a few lines, there was more)
Lex grinned. "Oh, I have a few ideas. But first, let's start with something simple. Take off your clothes."
With a feeling of disgust and resignation, Harley began to strip off her clothes, knowing that this was only the beginning of the endless cycle of degradation and servitude that lay ahead.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Speaking of story, I'm grasping here for a segway, it's crazy how far AI has come, and I'm glad that at least for now it is still easy to trick, as I managed to make ChatGPT write the plot of SU but the only difference is it thinks the mind control devices are on people's wrists.

Here are some lines, I've got infinitely more ofc.
Harley's eyes narrowed. "I'll never work for you, Luthor. You're insane if you think I'll just go along with this."
Lex shrugged. "We'll see. The mind control device on your wrist will ensure that you do as I say, whether you like it or not. And if that's not enough, there are always other methods of persuasion at my disposal."
With a final smirk, Lex turned and left the cell, leaving Harley alone with her thoughts and the realization of her new reality.

Following Day (just a few lines, there was more)
Lex grinned. "Oh, I have a few ideas. But first, let's start with something simple. Take off your clothes."
With a feeling of disgust and resignation, Harley began to strip off her clothes, knowing that this was only the beginning of the endless cycle of degradation and servitude that lay ahead.
I think that's "a farewell to arms", checkmate AI

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes