ShadowSkill2012

Apr 19, 2022
Hey guys, i unlocked Blackfire, but she doesn't show up in the cells. i have all heroines unlocked, with all scenes till Kasnia, but no blackfire. Starfire has all her cell scenes unlocked, in "cheat menu" shows blackfire unlocked, but i can't find her anywhere.
What can i do?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hey guys, i unlocked Blackfire, but she doesn't show up in the cells. i have all heroines unlocked, with all scenes till Kasnia, but no blackfire. Starfire has all her cell scenes unlocked, in "cheat menu" shows blackfire unlocked, but i can't find her anywhere.
What can i do?
Keep visiting the office, you should get a couple of events, after which she's captured and should be in the cells

ShadowSkill2012

Apr 19, 2022
the the Cheat menu it shows unlocked. i have talked to her 2-3 times in the office. last time she slapped herself. since then it passed over 100 days. currently i am at 294 days ( cheat free :) ) but i still can't find her in cells.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jimwalrus

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I'm getting a bug where there are no options to access any of the cells despite have a large number of occupants in them. All I get is the option to go back or leave.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
the the Cheat menu it shows unlocked. i have talked to her 2-3 times in the office. last time she slapped herself. since then it passed over 100 days. currently i am at 294 days ( cheat free :) ) but i still can't find her in cells.
did you go to the lab and make a device for her

void217

Aug 21, 2020
I guess blackfire is totally bugged for me, can't get her and I've tried resetting starfire as well. Any tips? Or do I gotta start a new game to access her content?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
February-if we are lucky.
Otherwise-March.
BTW-in the 7 years so far,there was never an update in January.
SR7 either doesn't work in December or January... I never remember which month he decides to just sit around and wank during but it's one of those two every year. The real question we have to ask ourselves is whether or not he's counting releasing the tiny second half of the equally minuscule November release at the start of December as completing a single update or two separate ones. If it's the former then February to March seems likely and if it's the latter then I'm expecting April because SR7 seems to exist for the sole purpose of failing to meet even the most pessimistic of expectations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FreelancerFL

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I guess blackfire is totally bugged for me, can't get her and I've tried resetting starfire as well. Any tips? Or do I gotta start a new game to access her content?
I've heard of this happening to someone else recently. After the scenes in the office, ending with the one where she slaps herself, she should show up in one of the cells automatically. I don't recall hearing if they were able to fix it. I hate to say it but I think your game is bugged.

did you go to the lab and make a device for her
You don't need to make a device for Blackfire. Lex just magically has some on him for such occasions (I think he even makes a comment on this at some point). The only devices you need to make are the ones to capture the heroines.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowSkill2012

NephilRod

May 13, 2019
Apologies if this is a topic that has already been discussed (and with 1635 pages it surely must have been :) ) but has the dev team given a stated reason why there is no sound in the game? No music I can understand, but not even having any dings, blips, or boops while navigating menus always makes me think my headphones are disconnected.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Apologies if this is a topic that has already been discussed (and with 1635 pages it surely must have been :) ) but has the dev team given a stated reason why there is no sound in the game? No music I can understand, but not even having any dings, blips, or boops while navigating menus always makes me think my headphones are disconnected.
It has, yes! AFAIK the dev has never actually given a reason why, he just avoids the question.
It's unlikely he could put it in now if he wanted to - the build is a complete mess, adding sound would be too risky

Reactions: NephilRod

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Sounds like you may used a cheat where you need to unlock Blackfire for it and it has caused a issue. Generally you need to get Starfire and then Blackfire through the natural way.
SR7 has mentioned adding sound effects to clicking on stuff etc eventually but its not a priority.

Reactions: NephilRod

ShadowSkill2012

Apr 19, 2022
Sounds like you may used a cheat where you need to unlock Blackfire for it and it has caused a issue. Generally you need to get Starfire and then Blackfire through the natural way.
As i said, I haven't used cheats, i unlocked everything natural. Blackfire , in cheat menu, states it is unlocked ( natural, not cheating ), but she isn't in cell.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
As i said, I haven't used cheats, i unlocked everything natural. Blackfire , in cheat menu, states it is unlocked ( natural, not cheating ), but she isn't in cell.
First time I have heard of this issue then. Probably not a way to fix it in-game.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Please explain how you changed cells order. I tried to figure it out myself by looking in .reg files but they look obfuscated.
Run -> Regedit -> \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
Find files like suSlot01_cell03_h1728942076 where Slot01 is the first slot of the saved games and cell03 stands for the third cell. Value inside is the name of the girl.
1.PNG
To move a girl between cells you want to cut and paste an existing value.
So to resettle my Audrey from Cell 3 to Cell 1 I cut the value from suSlot01_cell03_h1728942076 and paste it in the suSlot01_cell01_h1728942078.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes