TwoupiWee

May 7, 2022
^ Any reason to quote a dude from 2017 and not reply ? That's an empty post if we ever saw 1
i think i did something like that by mistake, i don't actually know how this forum work so how is this affecting someone? I'm asking because i'm new lol

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
Get 3 girls to max level and bring SW to see WW then go to the Legion HQ shouldn't require a PHD in rocket physics, dunno how hard it is for this place to need a constant reminder every 2 days
Maybe it does not start 'cause I've Wonder Woman in a cell.

Also I haven't yet Slut costume for WW. But I've finished options.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Maybe it does not start 'cause I've Wonder Woman in a cell.

Also I haven't yet Slut costume for WW. But I've finished options.
<Jimmy Stewart voice>"Ah, thar's yer problem, see"<\Jimmy Stewart Voice>

Set Superwoman as your Henchwoman and visit WW's cell

TwitTwat

Oct 11, 2017
Is there any way to mod out the "You already visited "insert character" Today"
It's honestly the biggest issue I have with the game.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Is there any way to mod out the "You already visited "insert character" Today"
It's honestly the biggest issue I have with the game.
It's extremely difficult to mod the game as it is. About the most anyone's been able to do is change the text speed.

An unofficial rebuild in Ren'Py is underway (apparently it will be offered to the original dev to take forward once complete as well as continuing as a parallel unofficial modded version), but it will be some time yet.

As it is, you can change the values individually using regedit if you really want.

Reactions: TwitTwat

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Still blocked.

Done all the lasso scenes, and all sex scenes. Got WW slut costume, headed to Legion Hideout but no event starts. Visited also all other locations.
Just checking - you do have Donna and Cassie to slut costumes as well, don't you?

That's been in all the full instruction posts on how to do this, but I thought I'd better check.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
It took a long while, but I finally finished my direct new game run for Themyscira. It might not be perfect but here are my notes:

Upgraded Tala's, GS, Hideout, and MB to the max
Unlocked all henchwomen and got them to "slut" lvl costumes
WW, Donna, and Cassie also at "slut" lvl (no leash required)
Completed the prison event (no need to free anyone)
Audrey cloned and "returned"
1st attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Circe and Jinx. Only got Jinx. (Circe still bugged)
2nd attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Talia and Rose while trying to ignore everyone else. Unlocked Rose...
Before being able to confirm Talia was unlocked, the Kasnia event kicked in
Went to the Hideout afterward and the event with Grail triggered.
See JLucci's excellent post above

Reactions: JLucci

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
There's more than 1 typo per scene, per girl. The dev doesn't care much about them though ......
Yeah, I passed a zip file with like 50+ before.
I leave it here as a sort of... Reminder, in case someone ever gets around that. Maybe a modder?
Dunno
God, I would love a gallery mod... I actually like the dialogue they write, so why only be able to see it once?!

fhawk

Oct 12, 2017
For those trying to get the Themyscira event, in addition to JLucci's instructions there was one key factor I noticed. After doing all actions with wonderwoman and getting her slut costume there will be a conversation regarding "amazons". Just click onto her room and it should pop up. After the convo go to the hideout and then the event should work.

Bonne chance fellas

Reactions: Nowama and JLucci

bigboygetter

Jul 11, 2020
can somebody be kind and tell me how to trigger the Themyscira event from the start? Idid read fhawk and JLucci's comt but it didnt work
i unlocked everything from villain and event but nothing happen
all the girl have all the action

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes