Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hm. Ssince we got a start of December update I'm kind of expecting the next update to either be literally 30 seconds long or for it to come in April.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
May i ask for people who find recent updates disappointing in your opinion when was the last good/great update in your opinion? Genuinely curious.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
May i ask for people who find recent updates disappointing in your opinion when was the last good/great update in your opinion? Genuinely curious.
I liked the Zatanna update, she's always been my favorite for some reason. Her inverse costume is great, just so sexy.

With every new character, the finality of Something Unlimited feels further and further away since it usually means another person that needs an ending. I would like to see some new actions with the existing girls and maybe the foundation for some closure. I'm personally not interested in seeing it, but I'm sure there are others that would want to see some pregnancy endings for the heroines.

As for actions specifically, I've always been a little disappointed as a mind control fan that Something Unlimited drifted so far away from it. I think it would be great to introduce some more mind control content, specifically the "common sense alteration" genre: having the heroines act/dress more slutty in public, hypnotizing them into thinking sex is punishment for Luthor, etc.

Also, whenever I see a new character added, this is my reaction:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes