Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I did re upgrade her she's still greyed out.
She is bugged in the registry (It has her still in the cell). To fix exit your game and go into the registry, (right click windows start button, run, type "regedit" hit enter, go into folder "Someguy" then "Something Unlimited")

Find the slot with your save game, i.e. suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03, and look for the i.e. suSlot02_zatannaP-h as shown below
SUZatannaInCell.png
to fix it, right click it and choose "Modify Binary Data"
To have Zatanna not greyed out, delete the numbers 63,65,6C and 6C..leaaving just 00, hit the OK button. My Save game for Slot01 had Zatanna ready to be put into either GS or MB as the _zatannaP_h was already set to 00
SUZatannaNotInCell.png
Go back into your save game and she will be ready to be assigned

Reactions: crazymonkey129

crazymonkey129

Dec 15, 2022
She is bugged in the registry (It has her still in the cell). To fix exit your game and go into the registry, (right click windows start button, run, type "regedit" hit enter, go into folder "Someguy" then "Something Unlimited")

Find the slot with your save game, i.e. suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03, and look for the i.e. suSlot02_zatannaP-h as shown below
View attachment 2239571
to fix it, right click it and choose "Modify Binary Data"
To have Zatanna not greyed out, delete the numbers 63,65,6C and 6C..leaaving just 00, hit the OK button. My Save game for Slot01 had Zatanna ready to be put into either GS or MB as the _zatannaP_h was already set to 00
View attachment 2239620
Go back into your save game and she will be ready to be assigned
Thanks this fixed my issue.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why ppl sharing random assets from the game recently?
Trying to pad SR7's work and/or stretch it so people think he's working hard(er) then he actually is ? Or duders figured out how to decrypt the game and get random assets out of it. Knowing this place though, it's probably something else entirely

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Why ppl sharing random assets from the game recently?
Trying to pad SR7's work and/or stretch it so people think he's working hard(er) then he actually is ? Or duders figured out how to decrypt the game and get random assets out of it. Knowing this place though, it's probably something else entirely
If we were on reddit, I would assume it is for farming karma. Is collecting likes rewarded on this forum in any way?

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I use to love this but now after about SIX years its just boring and the art hasn't really change that much and all the scene are all most the same would like to say the new stuff will change that but not getting my hopes up after all this time

Reactions: thomas_dp

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
It took a long while, but I finally finished my direct new game run for Themyscira. It might not be perfect but here are my notes:

Upgraded Tala's, GS, Hideout, and MB to the max
Unlocked all henchwomen and got them to "slut" lvl costumes
WW, Donna, and Cassie also at "slut" lvl (no leash required)
Completed the prison event (no need to free anyone)
Audrey cloned and "returned"
1st attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Circe and Jinx. Only got Jinx. (Circe still bugged)
2nd attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Talia and Rose while trying to ignore everyone else. Unlocked Rose...
Before being able to confirm Talia was unlocked, the Kasnia event kicked in
Went to the Hideout afterward and the event with Grail triggered.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It took a long while, but I finally finished my direct new game run for Themyscira. It might not be perfect but here are my notes:

Upgraded Tala's, GS, Hideout, and MB to the max
Unlocked all henchwomen and got them to "slut" lvl costumes
WW, Donna, and Cassie also at "slut" lvl (no leash required)
Completed the prison event (no need to free anyone)
Audrey cloned and "returned"
1st attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Circe and Jinx. Only got Jinx. (Circe still bugged)
2nd attempt at yacht event. Tried to unlock Talia and Rose while trying to ignore everyone else. Unlocked Rose...
Before being able to confirm Talia was unlocked, the Kasnia event kicked in
Went to the Hideout afterward and the event with Grail triggered.
You get the leash way before slut for almost everyone except maybe WW.
Actually after the first strip.So technically the leash is required.

Reactions: JLucci
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes