void217

Aug 21, 2020
How to get blackfire?
When I go through the cheats it says I already have her unlocked but I can't find her anywhere

Last edited:

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
Did you cheat to unlock Blackfire?

The regular route requires Starfire be in your cells the entire time AND have progressed to Dancing. This should trigger Blackfire visiting your office and then 7-10 days later visiting a second time where you capture her. If you cheated you might have to reset Starfire's device and go through all of her GS and MB content than put her back in the cells.

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
Haven't played it yet, but from the pics, its all DC characters correct?

Any hope in seeing Marvel characters either in this or a "Something Unlimited 2" perhaps? a crazy crossover with both DC and Marvel would be awesome!

void217

Aug 21, 2020
Did you cheat to unlock Blackfire?

The regular route requires Starfire be in your cells the entire time AND have progressed to Dancing. This should trigger Blackfire visiting your office and then 7-10 days later visiting a second time where you capture her. If you cheated you might have to reset Starfire's device and go through all of her GS and MB content than put her back in the cells.
I didn't cheat to get her, she did show up a second time and it said I captured her but she didn't show up in the cells. I'll try resetting starfires device, thx for the reply

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I didn't cheat to get her, she did show up a second time and it said I captured her but she didn't show up in the cells. I'll try resetting starfires device, thx for the reply
You could cheat her off and back on again, might help

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Haven't played it yet, but from the pics, its all DC characters correct?

Any hope in seeing Marvel characters either in this or a "Something Unlimited 2" perhaps? a crazy crossover with both DC and Marvel would be awesome!
You can just play Rouge Like.
Or Project Winter Heroines.
Behind the Doom.
Doomination.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do I cheat her off?
Open the cheat menu and click "unlocked" beside her name. It should remove her from your roster (as far as I know since I never cheat girls, at least the villains work that way). You can then try the event again or click that thing again and get her back to "unlocked"

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Open the cheat menu and click "unlocked" beside her name. It should remove her from your roster (as far as I know since I never cheat girls, at least the villains work that way). You can then try the event again or click that thing again and get her back to "unlocked"
How were you able to get Circe without cheating?

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Oh I see. I thought you collected all of the girls up to this point, so I assumed you knew how to get her without cheating. Didn't think you just didn't pursue her at all. So are you planning on waiting for her bug fix so you can get her legitimately?

Also yeah, that's a shame they're not included. Almost like they're considered "hidden unlockables".

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
How were you able to get Circe without cheating?
I don't think its possible. I'm playing from scratch again, trying to figure out the bare minimum required to trigger the Themyscira event, and I still couldn't get her unlocked when I tried to get her after the first yacht event.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I don't think its possible. I'm playing from scratch again, trying to figure out the bare minimum required to trigger the Themyscira event, and I still couldn't get her unlocked when I tried to get her after the first yacht event.
I know buddy, I know. You're THE Circe expert from what I can tell :). I just had hope, even if it was just a small glimmer, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask since he mentioned he doesn't cheat.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes