FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I haven't found anything "new." It's just for someone starting the game there's a lot more content than people who have been playing for a long time give SR7 credit for. If you've been playing the same save with every new release you only see a little bit of new content. If you start from the beginning you have GS content for each hero in the game, you have some level of MB content for most of them, each of them has full cell progression. Sure art wise it's a lot of copy and paste, and the progression for each one is mostly the same, but there is a lot of writing that's different for each character. There's also multiple events.

The Amazon event seems like we're not getting a lot because each character only gets one or two new scenes per update, but there's something like 15 unique characters in the event itself. It's basically the equivalent of giving us one new full character's GS/MB/Cell content per update, just spread real thin across multiple characters.

Before someone accuses me of sucking SR7's dick. I am not saying he's not a lazy, grifting SOB. If he did more than a real months' worth of work all year this game could be so, so much more. The game's good, it has content, what's provided is not nearly worth what he rakes in per month. If he had any kind of real work ethic for what he's making we'd be getting monthly content updates with the same level of content we're getting 3 or 4 times PER year.
100000%

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I can't use Cassie anywhere. She's been at the Marbello, but after resetting I can't drag her to either a Marbello or Glamour Slam slot. In Gramour Slam she is greyed out
this is why i keep talking about how they should enhance the clonning in the game so we could clone the girls. once you unlock them, you cant use them in the meta nor the club, you gotta reset their device again, and upgrade it to just before the unlock.

now imagine if we could clone them, and make one for the bordello, one for the club, and keep the original in their rooms(or use the original in the bordello and keep a clone for you).

let alone how this would be a great money sink, it would give more gameplay that is not intrusive, but feel rewarding.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this is why i keep talking about how they should enhance the clonning in the game so we could clone the girls. once you unlock them, you cant use them in the meta nor the club, you gotta reset their device again, and upgrade it to just before the unlock.

now imagine if we could clone them, and make one for the bordello, one for the club, and keep the original in their rooms(or use the original in the bordello and keep a clone for you).

let alone how this would be a great money sink, it would give more gameplay that is not intrusive, but feel rewarding.
Have fun farming 3 mil+ per girl/clones without cheating x 20+ girls. And the game barely works 1/2 the time you want to capture a girl ........ Then SR7 would have to code all that and have the game take into account you can have 3x the same girl at different places all at once, without melting itself. Pure madness

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
This might be stupid, but I cannot find the teleporter anymore. To visit Talia or Maxima etc. I believe it used to be in the Lab, but it isn't there anymore. Is it relocated, or removed for some reason?

Reactions: Catwashere

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Despite fullfilling the requirements I can't get the Themyscira trigger, should I just restart the game? I rather not have to skip through a lot of dialogue though.

void217

Aug 21, 2020
How to get blackfire?
When I go through the cheats it says I already have her unlocked but I can't find her anywhere

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes