sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone mind posting the pure images of the new scenes? I saw them here before but can't find them now. LIke the one with korra and the like.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game could use a bit of a revamp, trying to replay this game from 0 is a bit of a slog
Lol, the dev can barely do what he's promising every month, he'll probably die if he tried to redo the game. And it'd take a few years if he even managed to do it without melting down. Also, don't play. Cheat $ and unlock villains

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
Cheat yourself $10 - 20 mil, Speed rush the location upgrades and you'll get to the fun stuff pretty fast. I've been playing from the beginning again and there is more content than some people give Sunset credit for, even if it's mostly reskined. But if he had actually been working on this five days a week, treating it like an actual job Lex probably would have captured every Earth based DC heroine and fucked his way across 2/3 of the DC universe by now.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Lol, the dev can barely do what he's promising every month, he'll probably die if he tried to redo the game. And it'd take a few years if he even managed to do it without melting down. Also, don't play. Cheat $ and unlock villains
Yeah your right cheats. But fck if the game probably should at the very least be balanced so that I can replay it without cheats without it feeling like a grind. Doesn't just apply to this game but I hate it when hentai games have lengthy progression systems. Trying to pad out an H game through non-h content is never a good idea.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Cheat yourself $10 - 20 mil, Speed rush the location upgrades and you'll get to the fun stuff pretty fast. I've been playing from the beginning again and there is more content than some people give Sunset credit for, even if it's mostly reskined. But if he had actually been working on this five days a week, treating it like an actual job Lex probably would have captured every Earth based DC heroine and fucked his way across 2/3 of the DC universe by now.
Do you mind sharing some examples of what you discovered on your new playthroughs?

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't found anything "new." It's just for someone starting the game there's a lot more content than people who have been playing for a long time give SR7 credit for. If you've been playing the same save with every new release you only see a little bit of new content. If you start from the beginning you have GS content for each hero in the game, you have some level of MB content for most of them, each of them has full cell progression. Sure art wise it's a lot of copy and paste, and the progression for each one is mostly the same, but there is a lot of writing that's different for each character. There's also multiple events.

The Amazon event seems like we're not getting a lot because each character only gets one or two new scenes per update, but there's something like 15 unique characters in the event itself. It's basically the equivalent of giving us one new full character's GS/MB/Cell content per update, just spread real thin across multiple characters.

Before someone accuses me of sucking SR7's dick. I am not saying he's not a lazy, grifting SOB. If he did more than a real months' worth of work all year this game could be so, so much more. The game's good, it has content, what's provided is not nearly worth what he rakes in per month. If he had any kind of real work ethic for what he's making we'd be getting monthly content updates with the same level of content we're getting 3 or 4 times PER year.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I agree, you make valid points. I'm not one to complain about what is already in the game. I haven't even accessed a lot of the content still out there. He definitely can provide a lot more than he already is but it's nice to see someone appreciate the glass half full.

I also misread what you said and thought you were replaying the game and discovered content you haven't seen on your first playthrough, that's why I asked.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
TF you need sound for? :WaitWhat:Your just gonna mute the game anways:WeSmart:
If the game has sound (I genuinely can't remember) I muted it. I have Spotify playing the DCAU soundtracks at me while I play this. It's a bit weird to sometimes get Joker Christmas music playing at me in the middle of summer but it's fine.
I tend to opt for the actual OSTs most of the time when I play IP parody games.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes