xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
When someone made their own project (Something Trainer), irc SR7 said he didn't mind of other using their assets. The big drama was because people called the "mod" a "better game" because in their eyes the lack of MB doesn't made Lex Luthor a cuck.
SU didn't stop the creator of Something Trainer, I guess they lost interest in making that game after a while, they still have a discord for that game

Reactions: Kaisenjin

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you takeover LexCorp, I cant go to LexCorp Office only Defense,Labs,Cells and Vault areas. I am stuck.

xknow

Jun 26, 2018
please, anyone can tell us all the animated scenes from the game? the only one i found was anal scene from livewire.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I've gone through Starfire route to point I captured Blackfire but she didn't show up in cells. I have everyone else in cells so is she coded to occupy a cell that someone else is occupying? I've tried searching thread but haven't seen anyone answer this yet.
She should show up in the next available cell. Are you sure you got both scenes in the office?

How do I get Crush?
Capture WW, Supergirl, and Hawkgirl and put them in the first row of the bordello. You don't have to have them there all at once and can just reuse one slot. Check the monitoring room until you get a scene with Lobo for each of them. After that Lobo should show up the next time you go to the bordello. You'll then be able to hire him. Do so a few times and another scene will trigger at the bordello again. After that he should show up one more time to hand over Crush. You'll need to upgrade the hideout as he's a lvl 3 villain.

How can I unlock the harley 2 supposed halloween event the one below the meta bordello in the sce section. Everytime i repeat the event there is always harley and barbara and harley 2 is nowhere
I don't believe that was ever introduced, but I could be wrong.

How do you takeover LexCorp, I cant go to LexCorp Office only Defense,Labs,Cells and Vault areas. I am stuck.
After building the bordello you should get a scene when entering the labs where Lex talks to Mercy about getting a pardon and getting the company back. Few days later and you'll get another one which should unlock the office.

Reactions: JaszMan

SumYungGuy

Nov 7, 2016
She should show up in the next available cell. Are you sure you got both scenes in the office?

I got the first where she shows up in the office and the second where he saps her powers and it ends saying she was captured. I didn't cheat to unlock Starfire or Blackfire. Only cheat I used was money to cut back on grinding so maybe it's a day thing?

Honestly stuff like this is why I hate the save system here cause I can't just go back to an earlier save and test stuff. I'm probably going to have to just start over. If I do anything different I'll try to edit my comments if I figure out anything about what happened.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I got the first where she shows up in the office and the second where he saps her powers and it ends saying she was captured. I didn't cheat to unlock Starfire or Blackfire. Only cheat I used was money to cut back on grinding so maybe it's a day thing?

Honestly stuff like this is why I hate the save system here cause I can't just go back to an earlier save and test stuff. I'm probably going to have to just start over. If I do anything different I'll try to edit my comments if I figure out anything about what happened.
Not sure what happened then. The game auto saves after events so it should already be set in your current game.

Only thing I can suggest is to check the cheat menu and see if shes set as unlocked already. If it says she is and shes not in any of the cells then its gotta be a bug.

im just asking. is this game can play on android? TIA.
Don't believe so or else you'd see links in the OP

Reactions: karding777

SumYungGuy

Nov 7, 2016
Not sure what happened then. The game auto saves after events so it should already be set in your current game.

Only thing I can suggest is to check the cheat menu and see if shes set as unlocked already. If it says she is and shes not in any of the cells then its gotta be a bug.

Definitely a bug cause she was marked as unlocked.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering how long has this been out and how much longer tell it is done. well my skelation be here are will it turn to dust before there done with it and all the bugs lol

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
so in the new update all my boxes to click are now gone like I can still click them but its a guessing game if I am going to click on cell 1 or cell 2 the only buttons left on screen most of the time is Next Day, Exit, and Back

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
so in the new update all my boxes to click are now gone like I can still click them but its a guessing game if I am going to click on cell 1 or cell 2 the only buttons left on screen most of the time is Next Day, Exit, and Back
If it's not the Black Screen problem (see OP), then I think you'll need to re-install. Your saves should remain in the registry.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Damn all these comments make me nervous of playing the new build with my old save. Might have to start from scratch to avoid all these bugs. How dreadful.

Nov 23, 2018
From the horse's mouth* on Patreon:

"To start the event you need to have completed Kasnia, Unlocked Cassie and Donna's slut outfits, upgraded the Legion to the highest level and finished the last conversation WW in her cell."

*Gunsmoke Games. I'm calling him "the horse's mouth" as other horse orifices would be impolite. :censored:
I have already completed all that and still nothing appears

• Hey there
Reactions: septacycell

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is this dev retarded? This has been going on for YEARS. Stop adding more bullshit and give us more content with the characters people actually want to see more of.
people seem to keep acting like this is a new thing, but its not, it's been the same shit for literal years now. For some reason people are insistent on dick riding SR7 harder than the Kardashians

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes