Ximbetos

Apr 10, 2022
Hey guys, does someone know how can I get Audrey's blood sample to clone her? I've already done her all cell scenes and the kasnia event.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, does someone know how can I get Audrey's blood sample to clone her? I've already done her all cell scenes and the kasnia event.
She needs to get sick (or whatever) before you need it. If that's already done and nothing happens, then dunno

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
all I really wanted from this game was to be able to set Roulette, Mercy, and Tala in the glamour slam.

that was a long time ago
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but these three gals Lex never attuned a device for right?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Leave it to our boy SR7 to "expand the map so it's clearer" but leave the blacksmith not highlighting itself when you mouse over it. Coding at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: SoulFoZoid

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
offf ok new update i added tala place, her 3 dance events, 1 strip and the costume sistem for her, pls help me with the grammatical mistakes, also I want to hear opinions about her meditation animation (also you will be able to talk with her for now even when she will meditate)
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega
Hey! Awesome thing you are doing here.
I was checking out the sprite remix fanart thread https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9533577 and i got this idea what if we make those fan edits into a game, and then i remembered that you are making the game already. I mean it would be awesome to actually make some additional content with images from the fan edits thread.

Are you planning to remake the game completely? That would probably take a lot of time.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes