Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Could you explain to me how to unlock the new event in Themyscira?
From the horse's mouth* on Patreon:

"To start the event you need to have completed Kasnia, Unlocked Cassie and Donna's slut outfits, upgraded the Legion to the highest level and finished the last conversation WW in her cell."

*Gunsmoke Games. I'm calling him "the horse's mouth" as other horse orifices would be impolite. :censored:

Reactions: Mackbell

DuggDig

Jun 13, 2020
Is there any way to save a file from a past build and use it for the most current build? might be a dumb q.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Is there any way to save a file from a past build and use it for the most current build? might be a dumb q.
The three saves in your registry automatically work with whatever version you open.

I haven't checked if opening an older version with a newer save breaks anything, but I'd put money on it! Older saves should work fine with newer updates.

SumYungGuy

Nov 7, 2016
I've gone through Starfire route to point I captured Blackfire but she didn't show up in cells. I have everyone else in cells so is she coded to occupy a cell that someone else is occupying? I've tried searching thread but haven't seen anyone answer this yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so not mini scene's and then all the bug are still there as well talk about let's take there money and give three to four scene's. nice game because sexy lady but shitty in how long it will take to finish and all there bullshit lol.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
How can I unlock the harley 2 supposed halloween event the one below the meta bordello in the sce section. Everytime i repeat the event there is always harley and barbara and harley 2 is nowhere

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
How do I get Crush?
I think you have to put her dad Lobo in the brothel and there he must have sex with Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl and Supergirl. Once that's complete Lex will confront him about hid debt of fucking the heroines and he'll offer his daughter Crush as payment.

Reactions: Nasagi

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Wasn't this supposed to be the last part of the event release?
Bruh, did SR7 really make this a 3-4 update event?
Oof... guess we'll have the full event by next Halloween.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hey! Awesome thing you are doing here.
I was checking out the sprite remix fanart thread https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9533577 and i got this idea what if we make those fan edits into a game, and then i remembered that you are making the game already. I mean it would be awesome to actually make some additional content with images from the fan edits thread.

Are you planning to remake the game completely? That would probably take a lot of time.
yes, I want to redo the whole game

Reactions: kdo and Cult of Ape

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would watch out sr7 told a guy way back some were i think that if anyone try's to steal there stuff they will sue are something i mybe wrong tho

• Haha
Reactions: FreelancerFL

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
But is it actually stealing if all he's doing is converting the exact game into another engine and crediting the dev?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
i would watch out sr7 told a guy way back some were i think that if anyone try's to steal there stuff they will sue are something i mybe wrong tho
there is a game something training like a mod for this game, also I'm not trying to steal his game this is a remake and I'm doing this for free. I don't try to use his asset to make a game to make money

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i say no but who nows what the dev thinks. after all they will get mad if there money laves lol

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes